一、单选题（共 14 道试题，共 70 分。）V 1. Who bets that Andy will be the first person to crack on his first night in prison?
2. Which man is Scarlett in love with through most of the movie?
A. Charles Hamilton
B. Cade Calvert
C. Brent Tarleton
D. Ashley Wilkes
3. How many times did India Wilkes get married?
4. During which war is the movie set?
A. The Civil War
B. The War of Independence
C. The Mexican War
D. The War of 1812
5. How often did Andy write a letter to the senate?
A. once a week
B. twice a week
C. once two week
D. once a day
6. Which of the following does Warden Norton NOT say to the new inmates?
A. I believe in two things: discipline and the Bible
B. You belong to me
C. You're convicted felons
D. You eat when we say you eat
7. What is Scarlett and Melanie＇ relation?
8. What is the name of the prison?
9. what did Andy gain from warden for his co-workers when they worked on the roof?
A. a day rest
10. What did Scarlett promise to Ashley?
A. to take care of Melanie
B. to never say "she loves him" again
C. to marry him
D. to wait for him
11. How many children did Rhett and Melanie have?
12. Why did they call Red " Red"?
A. Because he cames from Red
B. Because it is his nickname
C. Because his skin is red, he is an Irish
D. Because the cigar he smokes is Red.
13. Where did Andy go after breaking prison?
B. South America
14. How many times was Red being rejected in the film?
二、判断题（共 6 道试题，共 30 分。）V 1. Red has been in prison for 40 years when he was out.
2. Bruce was eager to leave the prison.
3. According to Brooks all Andy needed to be Mr. Dufresne was to wear a dress and have a little hot dog.
4. Andy got some fees from the state for the library in prinson.
5. Scarlett’s father and daughter died from the same reason.
6. It was Andy who killed his wife.