谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏12秋在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案和奥鹏毕业论文以及提供代做作业服务，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区|
一、单选题（共 50 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. We may be able to ( ) you in some way if you can not finish your work on time.
2. When talking about Chinese culture, people often ( ) its origin with the Yellow River.
3. It was courageous enough for Galileo to ( ) the falling object theory developed by Aristotle, the authoritative Greek scientist.
4. We can not trust him any more because he often ( ) his duty.
5. He soon made a ( ) for himself on the stage .
6. The （ ） between Chinese and Japanese is not so obvious so that it is not easy to distinguish between people from the two countries.
7. She always dreamed of an ( ) job even when she was ten years old.
8. ( ) the chance and the money , I would come and see you in New York in the foreseeable future.
A. With regard to
9. This river is so big that it is impossible to build a ( ) under it without modern technology.
10. When a spacecraft travels, one of the major problems is reentry into the Earth’s ( ).
11. When he opened the door, he used too much force and ( ) the key.
12. Great Britain and France will hold a ( ) regarding some European economic problems.
13. He tried to ( ) with the manager for his salary.
14. This river forms a natural ( ) between China and Korea.
15. To some ( ), Mary still does not understand this unit. But she herself does not believe so.
16. He is ( ) to speak the truth.
A. too much of a coward
B. too much a coward
C. so much a coward
D. so much of a coward
17. She admired the director to such an extent that she took his words as ( ) oracles.
18. She know a lot of young man, but it is not easy to choose a/an ( ) one who is both rich and attractive.
19. The Olympic Committee has drawn up strict rules for the athlete to ( ).
A. go on
B. go with
C. go without
D. go by
20. You can take ( ) seat you like.
A. no matter what
B. no matter which
21. The person ( ) I complained is the manager.
B. to whom
D. to who
22. Nobody noticed the thief slip into the house because the lights happened to ( ).
A. be put up
B. give in
C. be turned on
D. go out
23. When you fill in the application form, please use your ( ) address so that we can contact you easily later.
24. Give me your telephone number ( ) I need your help.
C. so that
D. in case
25. Work paid according to the amount done puts a premium ( ) speed and not ( ) quality.
B. of , of
C. on , on
D. from , from
26. When you choose a piece of clothes , the most important thing that you should pay attention is its ( )
27. What they produced has no any ( ) value. But it is very useful to their research.
28. The airplane took off soon. It was like being on an old train ( ) from side to side and going faster and faster.
29. The wind ( ) the clouds and the sun was again visible .
30. The little boy wore a very thin coat.A sudden gust of cold wind made him ( ).
31. Violence in the local prison has ( ) two lives.
32. Once you put the folk tale ( ),it will be very popular.
A. in white and black
B. in black and white
C. by white and black
D. with black and white
33. As a chairman for nearly ten years, Professor Smith has never ( ) to anything dishonest.
34. After traveling in the desert for five days, we found a tiny oasis, where there was a well and ( ) green grass.
A. a patch of
B. a bunch of
C. a pinch of
D. a packet of
35. She is already 16 years old. But she ( ) as if she were still a little girl.
36. The noisy was so( ) that only those with excellent hearing were aware of it.
37. With the ( ) of Mary, all the girl students are eager to go to the party.
38. Dr. Bethune began to work the ( ) he arrived at the front.
39. The wreckage of the exploded car ( ) the traffic.
40. "How often have you seen cases like this?"one surgeon asked another. Oh, ( ) times, I guess." was the reply.
A. hundred of
C. hundreds of
41. A burning cigarette he threw into the wastepaper basket ( ) fire to the hotel.
42. The room is in a terrible mess; it ( ）cleaned.
A. can't have been
B. shouldn't have been
C. mustn't have been
D. wouldn't have been
43. The ( ) of Confucius built the temple in memory of their ancestor.
44. Those two families have been quarrelling ________ each other for many years.
45. Go back to work , otherwise you will be ( ).
46. I have heard about Mr. Smith but I am not acquainted ( ).
47. ( ) we have all the materials ready, we should begin the new task at once.
A. Since that
B. Since now
C. By now
D. Now that
48. The food was divided ( ) according to the age and size of the children.
49. This is a poem about ( ) life in the American West.
50. I remember ( ) the article the day before yesterday.
A. to read
B. to have read
D. to reading
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏12秋在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案和奥鹏毕业论文以及提供代做作业服务，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册