谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏12秋在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案和奥鹏毕业论文以及提供代做作业服务，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区|
一、单选题（共 50 道试题，共 100 分。英汉互译作业策略）V 1. The ground around here is mostly ____ and not very good for farming.
2. Painters, writers, and composers also have _________heavily ________their sensitivity to inner fantasies.
A. drawn ... back
B. drawn... on
C. drawn ... in
D. drawn ... from
3. Only when I got there____how badly the crops had been damaged.
A. did I realize
B. I realized
C. then I realized
D. then did I realize
4. He____the 9:20 train because he didn't leave home till 9:25.
A. can reach
B. could catch
C. may not catch
D. couldn't have caught
5. Let’s go for a walk in the garden. _______, but I need to do the washing-up.
A. No, thank you
B. That’s right
C. Good idea
D. Not at all
6. This river forms a natural____ between China and Korea.
7. The ____ between the two playing periods of a football game is only a few minutes.
8. In fact, there is no ____ liberty in any country.
9. Before she went abroad she spent as much time as she could ____English .
A. practise to speak
B. practising speaking
C. practise speaking
D. to practise speaking
10. He’ll always be ____ to you for what you’ve done.
11. It was nine years ago _________Sir Alfred returned from America
C. when that
12. The enemy _______of the power to resist.
B. was taken away
C. was robbed
D. was deprived
13. He tried to____relations with his former wife but he failed.
14. We are in a difficult position in ________we have nobody properly qualified for this work.
15. The rebuilding plan was ____ to the committee.
16. Evidence _________indicates that you attend to one idea at a time.
A. of date
B. to date
C. of the date
D. to the date
17. I know she didn’t pass the qualifying exam, but really she is____but stupid.
18. It would be completely irresponsible and unethical to use drugs on people that had not been thoroughly tested ________animals.
19. What we need to learn is how to put theory into ____ when we begin our fieldwork here.
20. I'd like to buy a house, modern and comfortable, and ____, in a quiet place.
A. afar all
B. above all
C. in all
D. for all
21. More than one teacher ____told him it is important that he learn English well if he ____abroad.
A. had,will go
B. has,wants to go
C. has,want to go
D. have,shall go
22. Although this ____ sound like a simple task, great care is needed.
23. I had taken it for_______that Sally would tell whenever she got the useful information.
24. Hardly had he arrived at the airport____he was told that the flight had been cancelled.
25. In some places women are expected to earn money ____ men work at home and raise their children.
26. Very few people could understand his lecture because the subject was very __.
27. Jack London worked very hard and finally he ____ success.
28. The manager believes prices will not rise by more than _____ four percent.
A. any other
B. the other
29. The weather is bound to change_________.
A. soon and late
B. soon or late
C. sooner and later
D. sooner or later
30. In fact, Mary would rather have left for San Francisco _________in Los Angeles.
A. by staying
B. than stay
C. than have stayed
D. to stay
31. The rent for this house is $ 250. But you need also pay $50 first as the ____.
32. The reason for his being late is _______his bicycle went wrong on the way.
D. for which
33. As nobody here knows what is wrong with the machine, we must send for an engineer to _________ the problem.
34. Much of the news provided by this newspaper is____, not foreign.
35. He used to_________at the River Seine and the golden reflections of the setting sun to establish an atmosphere for creativity.
C. be gazed
D. being gazed
36. How can we finish the work in the ____ of any other helpers?
37. The decision____how much money should go to education is of vital importance.
A. due to
B. owing to
C. as to
D. so as to
38. This river is so big that it is impossible to build a____under it without modern technology.
39. These networks are _______for warning signs that show the weakening of rock layers that can precede an earthquake.
A. in alert
B. for the alert
C. with the alert
D. on the alert
40. Some people say that education is the best ____ for children.
41. We may be able to ____ you in some way if you can not finish your work on time
42. We arrived at the station____late, or we____ the bus.
A. too much, would catch
B. a little too, had caught
C. much too,would have caught
D. too much,would have caught
43. We do not have a____school in our institute. The highest degree we provide for the students is a B. A. and a B. S.
44. I'd like to take my picture ____stands a high tower.
45. The young man was all_____when he began his new job.
A. at the sea
B. at sea
C. in the sea
D. in sea
46. They did find that ________appears in a dream has far greater influence on mood than ________occurs in the dream.
A. the person ... the thing
B. who ... what
C. who ... that
D. the person who ... which
47. The modern camera lens may be coated with more than ten ____ for each piece of its glass.
48. _________had he gone to sleep than the telephone rang once more.
A. As soon as
B. No sooner
49. The prisoners will work for up to 90 days _______the gang.
50. _________of them know about the plan because it is secret.
B. No one
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏12秋在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案和奥鹏毕业论文以及提供代做作业服务，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册