谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏12秋在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案和奥鹏毕业论文以及提供代做作业服务，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区|
一、单选题（共 50 道试题，共 100 分。英汉互译作业策略）V 1. _________the heavy rain, we stayed at home.
A. But for
B. Due to
C. Owing to
D. As to
2. You will see this product____wherever you go in this city.
B. to be advertised
3. Experiments show that daydreaming significantly__________to intellectual growth.
4. Please be serious. I am not____. You should consider it carefully.
5. The door burst open and ____ , shouting with anger.
A. in rushed the crowd
B. rushed in the crowd
C. the crowd tin rushed
D. in the crowd rushed
6. Her father will never ____ of her going to study in the United States alone.
7. We should enable every student _________morally, intellectually and physically.
D. to develop
8. I wish I could ____ you somehow for your kindness.
9. Very few people could understand his lecture because the subject was very __.
10. Hardly had Professor Birch finished his speech_________the audience started cheering.
11. Attempts to ______this old system have been made in every presidential election in the past one hundred years, but the system has survived all assaults.
A. break down
B. break in
C. break up
D. break through
12. In the United States, the foreign policy is decided by the ____government, not by each state.
13. The question then ____: What are we going to do when we graduate from the university?
14. A cough is usually nothing to worry about unless it lasts for ten days ___.
A. or more
C. at most
15. It was _______a hundred people looked lost in it.
A. so large a room that
B. so a large room that
C. such large room that
D. such large a room that
16. It was nine years ago _________Sir Alfred returned from America
C. when that
17. We may be able to ____ you in some way if you can not finish your work on time
18. His wife had only her husband's interests_________.
A. on her heart
B. on heart
C. at her heart
D. at heart
19. The manager believes prices will not rise by more than _____ four percent.
A. any other
B. the other
20. Usually, they have been _______by foreign businessmen, diplomats or Britons returning from abroad.
A. brought over
B. turned over
C. taken over
D. come over
21. I'd rather you _______anything about the garden until the weather improves.
A. shouldn't do
B. didn't do
C. mustn't do
D. oughtn't to do
22. The decision____how much money should go to education is of vital importance.
A. due to
B. owing to
C. as to
D. so as to
23. The queen will visit the town in May , ____she will open the new hospital.
24. There were some chairs left over _____ everyone had sat down.
25. For many cities in the world, there is no room to spread out further, _______ New York is an example.
A. for which
B. in which
C. of which
D. from which
26. Ellen did not finish________in time to go to the party with her friends night.
B. to study
C. to have studied
D. having studied
27. The reason for his being late is _______his bicycle went wrong on the way.
D. for which
28. ________number of errors was surprisingly small.
29. Is it the watch you want____?
A. to have it repaired
B. to repair it
C. to have repaired
D. to have repaired it
30. We carved their names on the stone so that younger generations could know what their forefathers ____ for the nation.
B. were doing
C. had done
D. have been doing
31. If a baby bird stays____for two or three weeks after leaving the nest, it has a fair chance of becoming an adult.
32. We do not have a____school in our institute. The highest degree we provide for the students is a B. A. and a B. S.
33. The two thieves fled the town separately,____a bag.
A. each carrying
B. whose that watch is
C. whose watch is that
D. whose watch is
34. ____that this small town was exposed to various kinds of dangers.
A. In 2003
B. The year of 2003
C. It was 2003
D. It was in 2003
35. A new English -Chinese dictionary will soon____ out .
36. The young people made a new ____to the governor.
37. Even though he has lived in China for many years, Mark still can not ____ himself to the Chinese customs.
38. Although badly hurt in the accident, the driver was _____ able to make a phone call.
39. They ____cattle mainly for the international market.
40. _______nobody at home, the visitor decided to leave a note by the door.
D. To see
41. As nobody here knows what is wrong with the machine, we must send for an engineer to _________ the problem.
42. We had an anxious couple of weeks _____ for the results of the experiment.
B. to be waiting
43. It is said that the newly-built gymnasium is three miles____from here.
A. away far
B. far away
44. Not until quite recently ___________that language was closely related to culture.
A. I realized
B. do I realize
C. did I realize
D. I have realized
45. You have to ________ a choice. Are you going to leave the job or stay?
46. Smoking hurts not only the smokers, but also the people around them____second-hand smoke.
B. because of
D. as of
47. To her disappointment, her best friend did not____at her birthday party.
A. turn over
B. turn around
C. turn up
D. turn in
48. John____to be a polite man. But in fact he is very rude.
49. He has to __________to the chairman for all the money he spends.
50. I'm sorry I'm late. I got _________by a friend on the way here.
A. put up
B. hung up
C. slowed down
D. held on
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏12秋在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案和奥鹏毕业论文以及提供代做作业服务，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册