一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. _______ a sore throat and a mild fever, the patient feels fine.|
A. put aside
B. aside from
C. set aside set aside
D. lay aside
2. It is vital that enough money ____ to fund the subject.
A. be collected
B. must be collected
C. is collectedis collected
D. can be collected
3. ________ I strongly disagree with the court’s decision, I accept it.
4. Young____________John was, he was able to swim across the channel within minutes.
5. Most of his great novels and plays were not published or known to the public ________ his tragic (悲剧) death in 1786.
A. even before
B. ever since
C. until afteruntil after
D. until before
6. ____________the 1500's____________the first Europeans explored the coast of California.
A. It was not until ... when
B. It is until ... that
C. It is not until ... when It is not until ... when
D. It was not until ... that
7. It was an invention which laid the ____________ of modern radio technology.
8. He seemed to have been asleep, so I said nothing, but sat ________ he would see me ________ waking.
A. whether; when
9. Their new house is said to be ________ on this street, but we cannot find it.
10. The mouse never _______ too far from it hole.
11. Young drivers are far more _______ to have accidents than older drivers.
C. like like
12. That tree looked as if it ____ for a long time.
A. hasn’t watered
B. hadn’t been watered
C. didn’t waterdidn’t water
D. wasn’t watered
13. He has no tickets __________ for Friday’s performance.
C. applicable applicable
14. ________ we are allowed ________ , we can’t drink any beer.
A. As long as; to do
B. If; to
C. Unless; toUnless; to
D. On condition that; doing so
15. I wish I _____ longer this morning, but I had to get up and come to class.
A. could have slept
C. might have sleptmight have slept
D. have slept
16. It’s not polite to ______ a person while he is talking with others.
17. _____ right now, she would get there on Sunday.
A. Would she leave
B. If she leaves
C. Were she to leaveWere she to leave
D. If she had left
18. ____________the English examination I would have gone to the concert last Saturday.
A. In spite of
B. Because of
C. But forBut for
D. As for
19. After the flood the aid workers began to ________ food and water among the refugees.
20. Both candidates are ______ millions _____ television advertising.
D. spending …on…
21. Never lose heart ________ difficulty you may meet with.
22. My father told me to behave _______, when I got my first job as an accountant.
23. Professor Edward was invited to join a three-year research _______ in California.
24. Take an umbrella with you ___________ it might rain.
A. even if
B. in case
25. ____________he is absent, what shall we do?
A. Now that
B. Seeing that
D. Supposing that
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册