一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. The meeting _________ over, the representatives went to visit the farm.|
D. to be
2. Please tell us when and why you decided to _________ your business in this district.
A. set down
B. set off
C. set upset up
D. set out
3. We didn’t know his telephone number, otherwise we _____ him.
A. would have telephoned
B. must have telephoned
C. would telephonewould telephone
D. had telephoned
4. For the next three years they ______ regularly.
5. The road ________ to the left as you go up the hill.
6. In _________ to local demand, we will be opening this store from nine till seven on Sundays.
7. Do you have to wear a (n) ________ if you work at McDonald’s？
8. Children usually _______ excitement, something new.
A. look for
B. long for
C. call forcall for
D. search for
9. The soldiers jumped into the river _________ past their ears.
A. with bullets whistling
B. with bullets whistled
C. with bullets to whistlewith bullets to whistle
D. with bullets being whistling
10. He treated me as though/as if _____ his own son.
A. I am
B. I would be
C. I wasI was
D. I were
11. ________, he slipped through the window.
A. With anyone noticing
B. With anyone noticed
C. Without anyone noticingWithout anyone noticing
D. Without nobody noticed
12. Mr. Patrick went to the reception to ask what recreation ________ were available in the hotel.
13. ______, televisions have become indispensable in many people’s daily life.
14. I’d rather you ____ make any comment on the issue for the time being.
C. shouldn’t shouldn’t
15. The man likes to talk big _________ he was an important person.
A. as though
B. as soon as
C. as long as as long as
D. as far as
16. He was _______ enough to see that Mike was the best candidate for the job.
17. All examination paper ______, the teacher let the students leave.
A. handing in
B. having handed in
C. to be handed into be handed in
D. having been handed in
18. I can’t do my homework with all this noise _________.
A. is going on
B. to go on
C. gone ongone on
D. going to
19. The speech ________, a lively discussion started.
A. to believed
B. was delivered
C. be deliveredbe delivered
D. having been delivered
20. The temperature ________, the chemical reaction is being speeded up.
B. being risen
21. The questions ________ finally, we went home.
A. to be settled
C. having settledhaving settled
22. It’s already 5 o’clock now. Don’t you think it’s about time ____?
A. we are going home
B. we go home
C. we went home we went home
D. we can go home
23. According to recent statistics, women ________ nearly 45% of the medical staff in this hospital.
24. They are very ________ to encourage more people to work with them.
25. My mother sat and watched me eating my food with a ________ expression on her face — I could tell she had something to say.
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册