奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 2162|回复: 0

北师14秋《大学英语(四)》在线作业1辅导资料

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-10-25 11:50:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
谋学网(www.mouxue.com)是国内最专业的奥鹏作业资料,奥鹏离线作业资料及奥鹏毕业论文辅导型网站,主要提供奥鹏中医大、大工、东财、北语、北航、川大、南开等奥鹏作业资料辅导,致力打造中国最专业的远程教育辅导社区。

一、单选(共 10 道试题,共 30 分。)V 1.  —Would you please hold these bags for me? — __________________________
A. That’s very kind of you indeed.
B. What are these bags?
C. Yes, with pleasure.
D. Are these bags very important to you?
      满分:3  分
2.  ____ you’ve found, you must give it back to the person it belongs to.
A. Whichever
B. No matter how
C. However
D. Whatever
3.  —Here’s my car. Do you want a ride? — ______________________.
A. That’s possible
B. Not at all
C. That’s very kind of you. Thanks
D. I think so
4.  —Is it all right that I go home early tonight? — __________________________
A. There’s no worry.
B. Yes, go ahead.
C. No, not at all.
D. Is that so?
5.  It’s a beautiful dress, but I don’t think it ____ the price you paid for.
A. worthwhile
B. worthy
C. worth
D. cost
6.  Shocked at what he had just been told, Julian put his phone down as if he _____ a ghost.
A. just saw
B. has just seen
C. had just seen
D. were just seeing
7.  —What’s after the play? — ___________________
A. Is it very interesting?
B. I don’t mind watching this play.
C. That’s all right.
D. I’m not sure. May be it’s a football match.
8.  You ____ out yesterday without a coat. No wonder you caught cold.
A. shouldn’t have gone
B. mustn’t have gone
C. couldn’t have gone
D. needn’t have gone
9.  —You’ve been busy, haven’t you? — ________________________.
A. I was busy last week
B. Yes, I’ve been working hard on my paper
C. I will get busy with my English studies
D. I’d like to get busy like our teachers.
10.  You can hardly imagine Jane ____ the housework all by herself.
A. to do
B. doing
C. do
D. did

二、阅读理解(共 2 道试题,共 30 分。)V 1.  
EVENTS (赛事)
Bicycle tour and race
A bike tour and race will be held on August 26 and 27 (Sat, & Sun.). At 5:30 a.m. the riders will leave Tian’ anmen square and ride the first 35 kilometers as a training leg. Then the next 55 kilometer leg, from Yanjiao to Jixian, will be the first competitive part of the tour. The riders and their bikes will then be taken from Jixian to Changli.
The second racing leg of the tour will be from Changli to the seaside of Nandaihe, covering a distance of 20 kilometers. Saturday night includes the stay at Nandaihe and supper. Sunday morning is free for play at the seaside. At noon all the people and their bikes will be taken back to Beijing.
Cost: 200 Yuan
Telephone: 4675027

Brazilian footballers
The Brazilian Football Club will play Beijing Guo’an Team at the Workers Stadium on August 26. The club has four national team players. Also coming is 1994 US Would Cup star Romario who has promised to play for at least 45 minutes.
Ticket prices: 60, 100, 150 Yuan
Time/Date: 4:30 pm. August 26 (Sat.)
Telephone: 5012372

Rock-climbing
The Third National Rock Climbing Competition will be held on August 26-27 at the Huairou Mountain-climbing Training Base. More than 10 teams from Beijing. Wuhan, Dalian, Jilin and other places will take part in it. A Japanese team will give an exhibition climbing. Free for spectators (观众).
Take a long-distance bus from Dongzhimen to Huairou.
Time/Date: 9-12 a.m., August 26 and 27
Telephone: 7143177, 7144850, Wang Zhenghua

1). The main purpose of announcing the above events is to give information about ______________.
A. visiting teams
B. famous players
C. things to do for the weekend
D. prices to pay for the sports events
2). If you take part in the bike tour, you will ride for ______________ .
A. 35 kilometers
B. 55 kilometers
C. 75 kilometers
D. 110 kilometers
3). The underlined word “leg” in “Bicycle tour and race” probably means ____________ .
A. race
B. practice
C. part of the training
D. part of the tour
4). What is special about the rock climbing competition?
A. A foreign team takes part in it.
B. You can watch it without paying.
C. You don't have to be a sportsman to take part.
D. The bus trip to the place of the competition is free.
5). If you want to find something to do for Saturday afternoon, which telephone number will you call?
A. 4675027
B. 7143177
C. 50l2372
D. 7144850
   Most people feel lonely sometimes, but it usually lasts between a few minutes and a few hours. This kind of loneliness is not serious. In fact, it’s quite normal. For some people, though, loneliness can last for years. Researchers say there’re three different kinds of loneliness.
   The first kind of loneliness is temporary (暂时的). This is the most common type. It usually disappear quickly and does not require any special attention. The second kind, situational loneliness, is a result of a particular situation – for example, a family problem, or the death of a loved one. Although this kind of loneliness can cause physical problems, such as headaches and sleeplessness, it usually doe not last for more than a year.
   The third kind of loneliness is the most severe. Chronic (长期的) loneliness lasts more than two years and has no specific cause. People who experience habitual loneliness have problems socializing and becoming close to others. Unfortunately, many chronically lonely people think there’s little they can do to improve their condition.
   Psychologists are trying to find ways to help habitually lonely people for two reasons: they are unhappy and unable to socialize and there is a connection between chronic loneliness and serious illness such as heart disease. While temporary and situational loneliness can be a normal and healthy part of life, chronic loneliness can be a very sad dangerous condition.
1). How would you treat temporary loneliness according to the passage?
A. Talk to friends.
B. Just ignore it.
C. Go to see a doctor.
D. Ask your teachers for guidance.
2). “It” in the last sentence of the second paragraph refers to _______________ .
A. temporary loneliness
B. situational loneliness
C. a family problem
D. sleeplessness
3). The topic of the fourth paragraph is that ______________________ .
A. one problem of loneliness is a person’s social contacts.
B. we depend on various people for different reasons
C. lonely people don’t have many social problems
D. lonely people don’t have many friends
4). Why do psychologists want to help chronically lonely people?
A. Chronic loneliness can cause family problems.
B. Chronic loneliness can cause serious illness.
C. Chronic loneliness can not be overcome.
D. Chronic loneliness is a harmful to society.
5). What is the best tile for the passage?
A. Three Kinds of Loneliness.
B. Loneliness and Disease.
C. Loneliness and Social Contacts.
D. Chronic Loneliness.

三、完型填空(共 1 道试题,共 10 分。)V 1.  
Nowhere  1  seen a more untidy office than my friend Jame’s. Everywhere there are papers and books. Not only  2  never to be cleaned out, but also I do not think it is ever aired, for at no time have I seen any of the windows open. Often I have  3  James that he should open one, but each time he answered, “Not just now, Henry, later”. Luckily I do not have to go there very often nor do I stay there longer than I have to. Strangely enough, James is quite tidy outside his office. Only once have I seen him with a dirty  4 , for example. Nor is he careless about things like invitations. At no time  5  been known to forget a party, and no sooner does he receive an invitation  6  he answers it. Unfortunately, his of­fice is quite differently run. Perhaps he does not like such a work. In his garden in the evenings and  7 , James is happy as soon as he gets home from the office. He begins to work in the garden. Always he seems to have some work to do there, and nowhere in his garden is there a curlier which is not tidy and well looked  8 . Seldom have I seen prettier flowers, or healthier vegetables, or smoother, greener grass than in James garden. Really. I think he ought  9  a farmer, so good is he  10  such work.
1).
A. have I
B. do I
C. I have
D. I do
      满分:1  分
2).
A. does it seem
B. it does seem
C. it seems
D. is it seem
3).
A. hinted
B. suggested
C. asked
D. mentioned
4).
A. dog
B. collar
C. caller
D. dollar
5).
A. will he
B. he will
C. has he
D. he has
6).
A. than
B. as
C. and
D. when
7).
A. in week-ends
B. in week-end
C. by week-ends
D. at week-ends
8).
A. about
B. after
C. at
D. for
9).
A. work as
B. to go
C. to have been
D. become
10).
A. for
B. at
C. in
D. with

四、其他题(共 2 道试题,共 30 分。)V 1.  
写作
请根据下面所给的题目用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文。
My Views on the Internet

满分:15  分
英译汉
1. If you travel by ship across the Pacific Ocean, you cross the International line.
2. People always hate mice, but one mouse won the people’s heart of the whole world.
3. We admire him although he makes a lot of mistakes; after all he is a great man.

满分:15  分

谋学网(www.mouxue.com)是国内最专业的奥鹏作业资料,奥鹏离线作业资料及奥鹏毕业论文辅导型网站,主要提供奥鹏中医大、大工、东财、北语、北航、川大、南开等奥鹏作业资料辅导,致力打造中国最专业的远程教育辅导社区。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 22:06 , Processed in 0.170704 second(s), 24 queries .