奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 3100|回复: 3

[电子科技大学] 电子科技16年12月考试《大学英语2(专科)》期末大作业资料

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-12-7 12:24:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
一、阅读理解(共 4 道试,共 40 分。)
V
1.  Part II Reading Comprehension (40 points)
Directions: There are four passages in this part. Each passage is followed by five questions or statements. Choose the best answer to each question or decide T/F for each statement.
Passage One
Our child’s behavior is greatly influenced by the way we react to what he has done. Our reactions help to determine whether our child will repeat his behavior or whether he will do something different. This statement is a very important part of a principle of behavioral psychology.
The principle states that a behavior is influenced or affected by how the environment — people, places and things — immediately responds to the behavior. Perhaps without realizing it, you have used this principle many times.
On the occasion when you told your child what a good boy he was after he cleaned up his room, you used the principle. When you sent your child to his room for fighting with his brother, you used the principle. When I gave Kim a cookie after she started to cry, I used the principle. In each of these examples, a particular behavior occurred first — cleaning up a room, fighting, and crying.
In addition, there was a reaction to each behavior — the child was praised, sent to his room, or given a cookie. By these actions, we have influenced the previous behaviors and have helped to determine whether those behaviors will occur again in the future.
1). The lecture is mainly about Children’s behavior and our response.
A. T
B. F
      满分:2  分
2). The lecture is based on the principle in behavioral psychology.
A. T
B. F
3). The audience at this lecture might be social workers.
A. T
B. F
4). According to the lecture, the child was sent to his room as a kind of reward.
A. T
B. F
5). People, places and things are elements of “environment” meant by the lecturer.
A. T
B. F
2.  Passage Two    There was once a large, fat woman who had a small, thin husband. He had a job in a big company and was given his weekly wages every Friday evening. As soon as he got home on Fridays, his wife used to make him give her all his money, and then she used to give him back enough to buy his lunch in the office every day.
    One day the small man came home very excited. He hurried into the living-room. His wife was listening to the radio and eating chocolates there.
“You’ll never guess what happened to me today, dear,” he said.
    He waited for a few seconds and then added, “I won ten thousand pounds on the lottery!”
“That’s wonderful!” said his wife delightedly. But then she thought for a few seconds and added angrily, “But wait a moment! How could you afford to buy the lottery tickets?”
1). The small man was allowed to keep just enough to buy his lunch in the office every day.
A. T
B. F
2). The man won a lottery one day.
A.

T
B. F
3). The woman is good-natured.
A. T
B. F
4). The woman was pleased yet suspicious when her husband won a lottery.
A. T
B. F
5). The man had to give almost all his money to his wife every week.
A. T
B. F
3.  Passage Three    Community service is an important component of education here at our university. We encourage all students to volunteer for at least one community activity before they graduate. A new community program called “One On One” helps elementary students who’ve fallen behind. Your education majors might be especially interested in it because it offers the opportunity to do some teaching, that is, tutoring in math and English.
    You’d have to volunteer two hours a week for one semester. You can choose to help a child with math, English, or both. Half-hour lessons are fine, so you could do a half hour of each subject two days a week.
    Professor Dodge will act as a mentor to the tutors — he’ll be available to help you with lesson plans or to offer suggestions for activities. He has office hours every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon. You can sign up for the program with him and begin the tutoring next week.
     I’m sure you’ll enjoy this community service … and you’ll gain valuable experience at the same time. It looks good on your resume, too, showing that you’ve had experience with children and that you care about your community. If you’d like to sign up, or if you have any questions, stop by Professor Dodge’s office this week.
1). What is the purpose of the talk?
A.  To explain a new requirement for graduation.
B. To interest students in a new community program.
C. To discuss the problems of elementary school students.
D. To recruit elementary school teachers for a special
2). What is the purpose of the program that the speaker describes?
A. To find jobs for graduating students.
B. To help education majors prepare for final exams.
C. To offer tutorials to elementary school students.
D. To provide funding for a community service project.
3). What does Professor Dodge do?
A. He advises students to participate in a certain
B. He teaches part-time in an elementary school.
C. He observes elementary school students in the
D. He helps students prepare their resumes.
4). What should students who are interested in the tutorials do?
A. Contact the elementary school.
B. Sign up for a special class.
C. Submit a resume to the dean.
D. Talk to Professor Dodge.
5). Whom do you think the speaker addresses?
A.  Faculty.
B. Students.
C. Residents.
D. Graduated students.
4.  Passage Four    When John and Victoria Falls arrived in New York City for one-year stay, they did not bring very many things with them. They had planned either to live in a furnished apartment or to buy used furniture. But they soon learned about a new system that more and more people are using. The renting of home furnishings (bed, tables, dishes, and so on) has become one of America’s fastest growing businesses.
    What kinds of people rent their home furnishings instead of buying them? People who are international business or government officials, foreign students, airline workers, young married couples — people whose job or business may force them to move frequently from one city to another. They save a lot of trouble and the cost of moving their furniture each time. They simply rent new furniture when they reach their new homes. Young people with little money do not want to buy cheap furniture that they may soon dislike. They prefer to wait until they have enough money to buy furniture that they really like. Meanwhile, they find they can rent better quality furniture than they could afford to buy.
    One family, who now have a large, beautiful home of their own, liked their rented furniture so much that they decided to keep renting it instead of buying new things. But usually people don’t like to tell others about it. The idea of renting home furnishings is still quite new, and they are not sure what their neighbors might think.
1). Which of the following has become one of America’s fastest growing businesses?
A. Selling home furnishings.
B. Renting furnished apartments.
C. Selling used furniture.
D. Renting home furnishings.
2). Why do some people prefer to rent furniture?
A. Because the furniture they get in this way is new.
B. Because it saves them a lot of money.
C. Because it saves them much trouble and money.
D. Because they can always get better quality furniture
3). What can you infer from the passage?
A. The idea of renting furniture is not acceptable.
B. Renting furniture is not popular in the couple’s hometown.
C. Only those who don’t have enough money rent furniture.

D. People usually grow to like the furniture they have rented.
4). Which of the following can best serve as the title of the passage?
A. Rent or Buy?
B. A New Way of Getting Home Furnishings.
C. Furnished Apartments.
D. A New Idea.
5). Young people liked renting home furniture in that ________.
A. They have less money
B. They don’t want to buy old furniture
C. The new furniture is of good quality
D. The new furniture is of good quality
      满分:2  分二、阅读理解(共 1 道试题,共 20 分。)
V
1.  Part III Grammar and Vocabulary (20 points)
Directions: There are ten incomplete sentences in this part. For each sentence there are four choices marked A), B), C) and D). Choose the ONE answer that best completes the sentence.
1). I ________ use a clock to wake me up because at six o’clock each morning the train comes by my house.
A. couldn’t
B. mustn’t
C. shouldn’t
D. needn’t
2). Close the door of fear behind you, and you ________ the door of faith open before you.
A. saw
B. have seen
C. will see
D.  are seeing
3). The way the guests ________ in the hotel influenced their evaluation of the service.
A.  treated
B. were treated
C. would treat
D. would be treated
4). Over ten people died and twenty people were ________ wounded in the train crash.
A. eventually
B. urgently
C. bitterly
D. seriously
5). It would be ________ a risk to let the child go to school by himself.
A. following
B. passing
C. running
D. carrying
6). They ________ have arrived at lunchtime but their flight was delayed.
A.

will
B. can
C. must
D. should
7). "— Did you catch what I said?
A. had answering
B. have answered
C. would answer
D. was answering
8). "— What is the price of petrol these days?
A. is raised
B. has risen
C. has arisen
D. is increased
9). As a primary school teacher, one should be ________ with children. This is the first standard for being a good teacher.
A. patient
B. positive
C. negative
D. peaceful
10). The doctor told Alice that too much ________ to the sun is bad for her skin.
A.  exposure
B. extension
C. exhibition
D. expansion
      满分:2  分三、完型填空(共 2 道试题,共 20 分。)
V
1.  Part IV Cloze (20 points)
Directions: There are ten blanks in the following passages. And there are five choices marked A), B), C), D) and E). Match each blank with the right choice.
Passage One
Social customs and ways of behaving are changing. (41)______ was considered impolite many years ago is now acceptable. Just a few years ago, it was thought to be impolite behavior for a man to smoke in the street. No man who thought of himself as being a gentleman (42)______ a fool of himself by smoking when a woman was in the room.
Customs (43)______ from country to country, but the important thing (44)______ is not to do anything that might make other people feel (45)______, especially if they are your guests. You are expected to find a way to keep them from feeling foolish.
1).
A. uncomfortable
B. would make
C. to remember
D. what
E. vary
2).
A. uncomfortable
B. would make
C. to remember
D. what
E. vary
3).
A. uncomfortable
B. would make
C. to remember
D. what
E. vary
4).
A. uncomfortable
B. would make
C. to remember
D. what
E. vary
5).
A. uncomfortable
B. would make
C. to remember
D. what
E. vary
2.  Passage Two
Memory is very important in our life. A good memory is a great help for learning a language. Everybody learns (46)______ own language by keeping in mind what he hears when he is a small child. Some children, like those who (47)______ abroad with their (48)______, seem to learn two languages easily as they do one. In school, it’s not easy for pupils (49)______ a second language because they have very (50)______ time for it. Memory is like a diary that we keep every day.
1).
A. live
B. little
C. parents
D. his
E. to learn
2).
A. live
B. little
C. parents
D. his
E. to learn
3).
A. live
B. little
C. parents
D. his
E. to learn
4).
A. live
B. little
C. parents
D. his
E. to learn
5).
A. live
B. little
C. parents
D. his
E. to learn
      满分:2  分四、单选题(共 10 道试题,共 20 分。)
V
1.  — I really don’t know how to thank you enough. — ____________________
A. No problem.
B. Think nothing of
C. Not at all.
D. It doesn’t matter.
2.  — Now let’s move on to another topic. Can you follow me? — ____________________, Professor.
A. No, I am not.
B. Yes, I will.
C. No, I haven’t.
D. Yes, perfectly.
3.  — Can you help me? — ____________________
A. No, I don’t know.
B. Sure. What is it?
C. Don’t mention it.
D. That’s it.
4.  — Paul, ____________________? — Oh, that’s my father! And beside him, my mother.
A. what is the person over there
B. who’s talking over there
C. what are they doing
D. which is that
5.  — Could you pass me the salt and pepper? — ____________________
A. Sorry, I didn’t know what you mean.
B. Ok, here you are.
C. No, I won’t.
D. I don’t know.
6.  — Let’s go to a movie after work, OK? — ____________________
A. Not at all.
B. Why not?
C. Never mind.
D. Who is it?
7.  — Hi, welcome back! Had a nice trip? — ____________________
A. Oh, fantastic! Fresh air, and sunshine every day.
B. Come on, I’ve got lots of fun.
C. By the way, I don’t like
D. Well, I’ll look forward to your phone call.
8.  — Excuse me, but can you tell me the way to the post office? — ____________________
A. Don’t ask that.
B. Sorry, I’m a stranger here.
C. No, I can’t say that.
D. No, you’re driving too fast.
9.  — What’s the weather like in your hometown? — ____________________
A. It’s a nice place.
B. I like the food there.
C. He asks me whether I like the weather.
D. It’s cold in winter and hot in summer.
10.  — Shall we go shopping this Sunday? — ____________________
A. Why not? Good idea!
B. I’ve no idea.
C. Yes, you will.
D. See you then.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

评分

参与人数 2威望 +10 收起 理由
zpswz520 + 5 很给力!
鳄鱼 + 5 赞一个!

查看全部评分

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
发表于 2016-12-12 10:06:26 | 显示全部楼层
谋学网
16年12月考试《大学英语1(专科)》期末大作业,我要1的资料啊,2的没用
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 20:16 , Processed in 0.097029 second(s), 27 queries .