一、多选题（共 10 道试题，共 50 分。） V 1. The major forms of business in a market economy are___.|
A. sole proprietorship
2. When identifying market segments, marketers look at some variables, the most common being :
3. Being a sole proprietor does not mean you are free from problems. There are some of the disadvantages as ___.
A. unlimited liability
B. limited access to capital
C. limited managerial expertise
D. easy keep operational and financial secrecy
4. Running a partnership has several advantages:
A. Improved Access to Capital and Credit
B. Greater Possibility for Good Management
C. Definite Legal Framework
D. Better Prospects for Growth
5. Retailers include___.
A. department stores
C. specialty stores
D. vending machines
6. ___ are the major modes of transportation for merchandise
7. The development of a new product usually consists of the following stages:
A. Generating New Product Ideas
8. Sole proprietorships concentrate in ___.
B. street corner grocery stores
D. beauty saloons
9. Consumer products can be further classified into___.
A. convenience goods
B. shopping goods
C. specialty goods
D. industrial goods
10. New Product Ideas can come from investigation of___ .
A. consumer needs
B. new possibilities offered by technological advances
C. analysis of rival products
D. suggestions from suppliers
二、判断题（共 10 道试题，共 50 分。） V 1. The concept of “finding the needs of the consumers and satisfying them” is the essence of marketing, a word literally meaning “finding a market and serving it.”
2. A corporation is defined as“an association of two or more persons to carry on as co-owners of a business for profit.”
3. Cigarettes, snack food, soft drinks, candy and other frequently purchased goods are the major items sold in vending machines.
4. It might be easier for a sole proprietor to get a bank loan , because he has personal as well as business assets behind him.
5. Price Lining Strategy,also called psychological pricing, such strategy makes prices appear more acceptable or contain positive overtones to customers.
6. Compared with other types of business, a sole proprietorship has greater freedom in deciding on business policies and operations.
7. Pipeline is the cheapest mode of transportation.
8. A partnership is easy to form, but may be difficult to maintain.
9. To form a corporation, at least two incorporators are needed.
10. Price is one of the most influential factors when consumers decide on a purchase.
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册