奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 5151|回复: 0

[谋学网首发] 18春人民大学大学英语(一)ZK011B(资料)

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-4-27 20:28:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
奥鹏人民大学】大学英语(一)-ZK011B
试卷总分:100    得分:100
第1,【260623】      Would you please _____ me a favour by lending me your bicycle for a few days?    A.       make   B.       do   C.       have   D.       help
正确资料:B

第2题,【260540】      He is a businessman, and goes to the concert on the rare _____.         A.       condition   B.       situation   C.       occasion   D.       occasions
正确资料

第3题,【260748】      To get my traveler's check I had to _____ a special check to the bank for the total amount.   A.       make for   B.       make out   C.       make off   D.       make up

第4题,【260416】      It is clear that a(n)_____ student can understand it.   A.       ordinary   B.       general   C.       usual   D.       average
正确资料

第5题,【260783】      The poor little boy lost his way, and he sat in the woods _____.   A.       to weep   B.       weep   C.       weeped   D.       weeping
正确资料

第6题,【260515】      John _____ himself up as a pirate in today's fancy dress ball(化妆舞会).   A.       put   B.       wore   C.       covered   D.       dressed
正确资料

第7题,【260539】      I can't _____ hearing her coughing through the whole night.    A.       forget   B.       stop   C.       endure   D.       avoid
正确资料:C

第8题,【260563】      It was a long time before I could _____ him _____ accepting the job.   A.       persuade … to   B.       persuade … from   C.       advise … to   D.       dissuade … from
正确资料

第9题,【260506】      The working conditions were poor. _____, the work flow was irregular.   A.       However   B.       Nevertheless   C.       Although   D.       Furthermore
正确资料

第10题,【260463】      He was in _____ for having been caught in the act of stealing goods from the supermarket.   A.       danger   B.       disgrace   C.       debt   D.       disguise

第11题,【260574】      _____ the car, they bought the garage.   A.       In addition to   B.       And   C.       Add up   D.       In addition
正确资料:A

第12题,【260656】      Ann's habit of riding a motorcycle up and down the road early in the morning annoyed the neighbors and _____ they took her to the court.   A.       in the end   B.       at the end   C.       in an end   D.       in end

第13题,【260550】      The difficult task _____ me almost a whole week to finish.   A.       spent   B.       cast   C.       took   D.       lost

第14题,【260778】      Peter has two brothers. One of them is a teacher;_____ is a driver.   A.       another   B.       the other   C.       other   D.       each other

第15题,【260573】      Betty is _____ a translation of a French novel.   A.       engaged with   B.       busy in   C.       absorbed to   D.       occupied with
正确资料

第16题,【260567】      The government has _____ itself to improving health education.   A.       committed   B.       done   C.       made   D.       commissioned

第17题,【260509】      I accidentally _____ early that morning and saw the whole course of the murder.   A.       woke   B.       wakened   C.       awoke   D.       awakened

第18题,【260439】      An old person who has always been _____ active has a quicker mind than a young person who has done only _____ work.   A.       mentally … physically   B.       mentally … physical   C.       physically … mentally   D.       physically … mental

第19题,【260465】      They were arguing but _____ off when someone suddenly came into the room.   A.       took   B.       turned   C.       broke   D.       came

第20题,【260512】      Please remind him of the letter lest he _____ to post it.   A.       forgets   B.       forgot   C.       forget   D.       forgotten

第21题,【260741】      We're going to _____ with _____ today, aren't we?   A.       the tea…the Smiths   B.       tea…those Smiths   C.       a tea…a Smith   D.       tea…the Smiths
正确资料

第22题,【260570】      _____ forget to write back home as soon as you reach New York.   A.       Be sure to   B.       Not be sure to   C.       Be sure to not   D.       Be sure not to
正确资料

第23题,【260587】      He was just about to jump up when he felt something _____ near his feet.   A.       to move   B.       move   C.       moving   D.       moved

第24题,【260672】      I _____ her invitation to the dinner party because I had a prior appointment.   A.       rejected   B.       declined   C.       refused   D.       objected

第25题,【260495】      The medicine the doctor gave him _____ his headaches.   A.       freed   B.       refreshed   C.       released   D.       relieved
正确资料

第26题,【260558】      If you have trouble, please _____ me by phone.   A.       contact   B.       contact with   C.       contact for   D.       contact to

第27题,【260709】      We all hope he can be _____ to this new job.   A.       enough   B.       adequate   C.       ample   D.       sufficient

第28题,【260442】      Vingo smiled and _____ a swig from the wine bottle.   A.       made   B.       picked   C.       brought   D.       took

第29题,【260501】      An expert is _____ who has knowledge, skill or training.   A.       that   B.       one   C.       which   D.       such

第30题,【260749】      Not until late at night did the boat _____ into the harbour.   A.       pull   B.       enter   C.       drive   D.       drag

第31题,【260725】      Those relatives of his are _____. I don't want to have any dealings with them.   A.       boring people   B.       bored people   C.       people having bored   D.       people having boring

第32题,【260447】      He got gradually _____ in the case, though he didn't intend to originally.   A.       connected   B.       related   C.       interfered   D.       involved
正确资料:D

第33题,【260426】      The great oak tree was covered _____ yellow from his seat.   A.       with   B.       by   C.       of   D.       on

第34题,【260578】      All of us are looking forward to _____ a trip to the Ming Tombs.   A.       make   B.       making   C.       to making   D.       have made

第35题,【260605】      The boys and girls dreamed of _____ beaches and sea sides in Fort Lauderdale.    A.       gold   B.       golden   C.       yellow   D.       brown

第36题,【260421】      She has decided _____ the date for her trip to Los Angles.   A.       on   B.       for   C.       in   D.       against

第37题,【260667】      He _____ finished his work, for he had refused to accept help.   A.       lonely   B.       alone   C.       lone   D.       lonesome

第38题,【260577】      The city Tangshan was extensively _____ in the earthquake.   A.       destroyed   B.       injured   C.       wounded   D.       damaged

第39题,【260786】      The poor man was so frightened that he could do _____ but stand there sobbing.   A.       something   B.       anything   C.       everything   D.       nothing

第40题,【260603】      The machines are made _____ at full speed.   A.       work   B.       working   C.       to work   D.       to be worked

第41题,【260752】      As soon as he succeeded in stealing, the thief ran into the crowd and _____.   A.       appeared   B.       diminish   C.       departed   D.       vanished

第42题,【260688】      Water _____ on the mountains, we built many wells.    A.       was scarce   B.       scarce   C.       being scarce   D.       being short

第43题,【260711】      Never again _____ political office after his 1928 defeat for the presidency.   A.       Alfred E. Smith seriously sought   B.       seriously Alfred E. Smith sought   C.       when did Alfred E. Smith seriously seek   D.       did Alfred E. Smith seriously seek

第44题,【260457】      Man still has _____ to learn about the most powerful and complex part of his body--the brain.   A.       a lot   B.       a lot of   C.       lot of   D.       lots of

第45题,【260602】      Scientists found that when certain parts of the brain were _____ we lost the ability to do certain things.    A.       destroyed   B.       damaged   C.       wounded   D.       hurt

第46题,【260619】      A doctor should be _____ for the lives of the patients.    A.       suitable   B.       famous   C.       responsible   D.       competent

第47题,【260633】      When I heard his humorous words, I couldn't help _____.   A.       trembling   B.       laugh   C.       tremble   D.       laughing

第48题,【260469】      She had thought of opening the door to someone she had known a long time and would be pleased to _____.   A.       sit down   B.       sit down with   C.       sit around   D.       sit around with

第49题,【260536】      Mary carried _____ her old dream of going abroad.   A.       away   B.       back   C.       out   D.       off

第50题,【260717】      Supposing this ship _____, do you think there would be enough life jackets for all the passengers?   A.       was sinking   B.       has sunk   C.       were to sink   D.       sunk

第51题,【260479】      Their voices are so alike that I often _____ Mary for her roommate Betty on the phone.   A.       mistake   B.       confuse   C.       hear   D.       think

第52题,【260712】      "If I hadn't practiced when I was younger," the musician says, "I _____ able to play so well now."   A.       wouldn't be   B.       won't be   C.       wouldn't have been   D.       couldn't have been

第53题,【260704】      She tried to _____ the conversation away from such dangerous topics.   A.       turn   B.       steer   C.       stay   D.       drive

第54题,【260731】      Since taxi fare in the city may run _____ twenty dollars, I suggest that you take a bus.   A.       as high as   B.       as expensive as   C.       so high that   D.       so expensive as

第55题,【260721】      By the end of last year they _____ 1,000 machines.   A.       turned out   B.       had turned out   C.       would turn out   D.       had been turned out

第56题,【260524】      You _____ him by saying he was lazy.   A.       wronged   B.       were wronged   C.       spoiled   D.       scolded

第57题,【260437】      When they _____ the bus, the boys and girls were carrying sandwiches and wine.   A.       board   B.       boarded   C.       board on   D.       boarded on

第58题,【260755】      Deep into the night, the bus pulled into Howard Johnson's, and everybody got off _____ Vingo. He sat there still.   A.       except   B.       except for   C.       beside   D.       besides

第59题,【260787】      Uncle Dick has already arrived. Do you expect _____ to see him?   A.       going   B.       go   C.       to go   D.       that you go

第60题,【260718】      John told us that by the end of the year they _____ together for thirty years.   A.       would have been living   B.       would have lived   C.       would have been lived   D.       will have been living

第61题,【260488】      I don't believe I have the pleasure of knowing you. _____ you have made a mistake.   A.       Eagerly   B.       Undoubtedly   C.       Interestingly   D.       Fortunately

第62题,【260646】      They _____ with us for the time being.   A.       would stay   B.       will stay   C.       have been staying   D.       will be staying

第63题,【260747】      Little boys are easily _____.   A.       taken in   B.       taken away   C.       taken out   D.       taken over

第64题,【260653】      They saw _____ girls the day before yesterday.   A.       both the other two   B.       the two other both   C.       the both other two   D.       the both two other

第65题,【260557】      What he has done can be praised as a real _____.   A.       adventure   B.       venture   C.       risk   D.       torture

第66题,【260753】      _____ were ironed by my mother yesterday.   A.       The all sheets   B.       All of sheets   C.       All the sheets   D.       Sheets of all

第67题,【260668】      Please _____ your food slowly before _____ it.   A.       swallow / chewing   B.       chewing / swallow   C.       swallowing / chew   D.       chew / swallowing

第68题,【260695】      Scarcely _____ above 35℃ in summer in this city.   A.       the temperature goes   B.       does the temperature go   C.       the temperature went   D.       did the temperature go

第69题,【260689】      After I had spent a week looking around and making notes, I was really amazed at _____ I saw.   A.       that   B.       what   C.       which   D.       where

第70题,【260513】      Hurry up! There _____.   A.       comes the bus   B.       the bus comes   C.       is coming the bus   D.       the bus is coming

第71题,【260537】      He was _____ to the countryside, but he had no choice.    A.       reluctant   B.       relieved   C.       relaxed   D.       reliable

第72题,【260520】      Only in recent years _____ begun to realize that wild dogs, kept within bounds, often do more good than harm.   A.       people have   B.       since people have   C.       have people   D.       people who have

第73题,【260424】      After a while, _____, he began to tell his story.   A.       slow and painful   B.       slowly and painful   C.       slowly and painfully   D.       slow and painfully

第74题,【260503】      As a manager, he has paid a lot of attention to the _____ in his factory.   A.       capability   B.       efficiency   C.       sufficiency   D.       effect

第75题,【260486】      In stores a number of delicious puddings are _____ out in a row during the Christmas season.   A.       lied   B.       laid   C.       lain   D.       layed

第76题,【260523】      WTO stands _____ World Trade Organization.   A.       for   B.       out   C.       by   D.       off

第77题,【260607】      We must keep away from some _____, for they will do harm to our health.    A.       chemistry   B.       chemists   C.       chemical   D.       chemicals

第78题,【260625】      She often sleeps during the day time, because her work is on night _____.   A.       turn   B.       shift   C.       change   D.       move

第79题,【260498】      Along with the rapid development of the art of medicine, the birth rate in our country increase, the death rate _____ at the same time.   A.       diminishes   B.       reduces   C.       decreases   D.       lessens

第80题,【260638】      _____ in the book is a picture of him.   A.       Funded   B.       Founded   C.       Folded   D.       Fended

第81题,【260462】      We can't _____ a holiday to go away this summer.   A.       spend   B.       pay   C.       afford   D.       cost

第82题,【260449】      When they were 20 miles from Brunswick, the young people took _____ window seats on the right side.   A.       off   B.       over   C.       up   D.       on

第83题,【260684】      The little fox was not clever enough to miss _____ by the hunter.   A.       catching   B.       caught   C.       being caught   D.       to be caught

第84题,【260784】      There is something wrong with my TV set;I must have it _____.   A.       repairing   B.       repair   C.       to repair   D.       repaired

第85题,【260548】      In that cold _____, vegetables grow well.   A.       climate   B.       temperature   C.       weather   D.       degree

第86题,【260598】      The boy told his father that he would rather _____ an astronaut.   A.       become   B.       to become   C.       becoming   D.       became

第87题,【260561】      I have not found my book yet; in fact, I am sure _____ I could have done with it.   A.       whether   B.       where   C.       when   D.       what

第88题,【260720】      While I _____ television, the door bell _____.   A.       watched/would ring   B.       would watch/had rung   C.       was watching/rang   D.       had been watched/was ringing

第89题,【260682】      Hearing my words, the old man jumped back as if he _____.   A.       was stung   B.       had stung   C.       stung   D.       had been stung

第90题,【260703】      He _____ to paint the whole house but finished only the front part.   A.       set off   B.       set out   C.       set on   D.       set in

第91题,【260735】      The enemy gave up the idea of holding their ground to the end and began to _____.   A.       retreat   B.       relay   C.       replace   D.       reclaim

第92题,【260742】      Tianan Men Square and _____ Great Wall are tow of the places everyone should see in _____ People's Republic of China.   A.       the…the   B.       /…/   C.       the…/   D.       /…the

第93题,【260489】      Jack had done a very good job, so people paid him a well-deserved _____.   A.       complement   B.       compliment   C.       compartment   D.       complaint

第94题,【260590】      If it is of _____ use to you, please take it.   A.       some   B.       many   C.       no   D.       any

第95题,【260588】      Since your roommate is visiting her family this weekend, _____ you like to have dinner with us tonight?   A.       will   B.       won't   C.       wouldn't   D.       do

第96题,【260467】      The madam was to hear _____ murder in the world and to feel it.   A.       of   B.       from   C.       out   D.       /

第97题,【260452】      Over 100,000 chemical reactions _____ the brain every second.   A.       take place in   B.       take the place of   C.       give place to   D.       give place of

第98题,【260776】      Some children learn to speak,read and write when they are very young compared _____ children.   A.       with normal   B.       to average   C.       with usual   D.       to usual

第99题,【260595】      Visitors are asked to comply _____ the regulations.   A.       at   B.       in   C.       with   D.       on

第100题,【260630】      Sam set out to improve _____ at the shirt factory, but he failed at last.   A.       efficiency   B.       sufficiency   C.       affect   D.       effect

第101题,【260613】      It was natural for Tom to feel a little nervous this morning because it was the first time for him to _____ a lecture.    A.       send   B.       deliver   C.       speak   D.       provide

第102题,【260560】      I enjoy the concert last night;they played _____ beautiful music.   A.       such   B.       such a   C.       so   D.       so a

第103题,【260431】      He suddenly called my name on the street, but I could not _____ where I had met him before.   A.       remind   B.       recall   C.       record   D.       reclaim

第104题,【260532】      Before you left, please _____ all the windows are closed.   A.       sure   B.       make sure   C.       certain   D.       assure

第105题,【260785】      Jack ought to _____ back by 11 o'clock, but he has not turned up yet.   A.       come   B.       came   C.       have come   D.       has come

第106题,【260435】      Vingo sat in front of the young people, _____ in a plain, ill-fitting suit.   A.       dress   B.       dressing   C.       to be dressed   D.       dressed

第107题,【260533】      The medicine was very _____, and he recovered at once after taking it.   A.       efficient   B.       good   C.       effective   D.       sufficient

第108题,【260769】      I want an assistant with _____ knowledge of French and _____ experience of office routine.   A.       the…the   B.       a…the   C.       a…an   D.       the…an

第109题,【260589】      When Jonathan went to Spain with his sister, he bought a leather coat for her and another for _____.   A.       him   B.       himself   C.       he   D.       his

第110题,【260448】      Vingo and his family _____ in Brunswick, just before Jacksonville.   A.       used to live   B.       used to living   C.       were used to living   D.       got used to live

第111题,【260701】      I tried to _____ for him but without success.   A.       cover with   B.       cover on   C.       cover up   D.       cover in

第112题,【260527】      He lost control of his feeling and began to _____.   A.       laugh   B.       dance   C.       weep   D.       yell

第113题,【260608】      Earlier scientists thought that during a man's lifetime the power of his brain _____.    A.       diminished   B.       reduced   C.       decreased   D.       lessened

第114题,【260779】      I've invited five people to tea this afternoon. Out of them, only John and Mary can come;_____ can't.   A.       other   B.       the other   C.       others   D.       the others

第115题,【260551】      The old man lost three sons in the accident. He died with a _____ heart.   A.       broken   B.       breaking   C.       being broken   D.       being breaking

第116题,【260694】      He was caught parking his car in a wrong place and was fined $ 10 on the _____.   A.       place   B.       spot   C.       ground   D.       sport

第117题,【260600】      He must have been very nervous when speaking. Did you _____ that his hand was shaking?    A.       mind   B.       notice   C.       attention   D.       concentrate

第118题,【260476】      Chinese people on both sides of the Taiwan Strait _____ for reunification.   A.       dream   B.       look forward   C.       long   D.       desire

第119题,【260683】      Nobody in the neighborhood likes her, for she always behaves as if she _____ a queen.   A.       was   B.       were   C.       is   D.       had been

第120题,【260433】      He thanked the girl for the wine and _____ again into his silence.   A.       relaid   B.       retreated   C.       relocated   D.       replaced

第121题,【260740】      Three students _____ in this university come from the South.   A.       of ten   B.       out of in ten   C.       out of ten   D.       in tens

第122题,【260417】      A bomb destroyed two buildings and _____ several others.   A.       damaged   B.       harmed   C.       hurt   D.       injured

第123题,【260504】      I was the efficiency expert for the whole family. I used to organize my mother's kitchen _____.    A.       instruments   B.       appliances   C.       tools   D.       utensils

第124题,【260484】      He _____ his fingers to his lips as a sign for silence.   A.       rised   B.       raised   C.       arised   D.       aroused

第125题,【260604】      From the electric refrigerator Dick takes a carton of cream, another of fresh milk and a can of _____ orange juice.   A.       frozen   B.       froze   C.       freezing   D.       freezed

第126题,【260715】      It's high time you _____.   A.       start to work   B.       would start to work   C.       started to work   D.       had started to work

第127题,【260708】      This money is _____ in "the Hope Project" by our government.   A.       pointed   B.       given   C.       directed   D.       committed

第128题,【260658】      Vingo sat there, never _____, his dusty face _____ his age.   A.       moving … masked   B.       moved … masking   C.       moving … masking   D.       moved … masked

第129题,【260436】      He kept chewing the inside his lip a lot, _____ into complete silence.   A.       freeze   B.       freezing   C.       frozen   D.       being frozen

第130题,【260529】      The old man seemed _____ to live with his granddaughter.   A.       content   B.       context   C.       contrast   D.       contract

第131题,【260413】      He made a _____ decision when he went into advertising.   A.       lucky   B.       fortunate   C.       fragile   D.       fortune

第132题,【260770】      There were _____ students in the reading room.   A.       neither   B.       not   C.       no   D.       none

第133题,【260734】      _____ curriculum includes all experiences which the students may have within the environment of the school.   A.       Broad speaking   B.       Speaking broadly   C.       Broadly speaking   D.       Broadly

第134题,【260455】      It is not easy to say exactly _____ each part of the brain does.   A.       what   B.       which   C.       that   D.       whom

第135题,【260773】      The beggar picked up the torn newspaper and _____ it out.    A.       turned   B.       put   C.       smoothed   D.       folded

第136题,【260453】      Scientists have found that the way the brain works is _____ complicated than they had thought.   A.       far   B.       farther   C.       much   D.       far more

第137题,【260616】      The woman began to sob when Homer was sitting there. He really wanted to get _____ and run.    A.       off   B.       out   C.       down   D.       up

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 18:56 , Processed in 0.108453 second(s), 20 queries .