谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。|
一、单选题（共 40 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. There are trees on _______ sides of the river.
2. My sports shoes are too small. I want to buy _______ pair.
A. the others
B. the other
A. I listened to the English programs over the radio ten years ago.
B. I often kept on listening to the English programs over the radio ten years ago.
C. For ten years I kept on listening to the English programs over the radio.
D. For ten years I listened to the E
4. His behavior _______ his lazy attitude toward to work.
5. _______ a cold morning in June, I saw a stranger walking around the house.
6. You must keep it secret. It is only _______ you and me.
7. There is _______ ink in the bottle. I have to buy some.
B. a little
D. a few
8. His performance did not live up to our expectations.
9. I _______ on those days as the happiest time of my life.
A. look at
B. look down
C. look back
D. look for
10. Advertising is often the most _______ method of promotion.
11. A diet high in fat may be responsible _______ several types of cancer.
12. Some words are hard to _______ because they have many different uses.
13. — You’d better have more physical exercise. — _______
A. I’d like that, but I can’t afford the time.
B. That’s good.
D. Yes, I would.
14. The hero of the story is an artist in his _______.
A. The young man managed to survive alone in the desert for two months.
B. The young man tried to survive alone in the desert for two months.
C. The young man tried his luck in the desert for two months.
D. The young man managed to go to desert alone two months ag
16. John was so drunk that he fell off the bike and _______ by the roadside until the next morning.
C. had lain
17. — Which is your preference, tea or coffee? — _______
A. OK, thanks.
B. I like both.
C. Can I choose?
D. I choose tea any time.
18. They want to _______ their own import-export business.
A. set off
B. set back
C. set about
D. set up
19. I think we should _______ these interesting old customs.
20. We _______ goods to over 40 different countries.
21. Between 1820 and 1920 some 35 million _______ reached the United States.
22. The English of today is very different _______ the English of500 years ago.
23. The air in Beijing is getting much _______ now than a few years ago.
D. the cleanest
24. It wasn’t a good thing; _______ the contrary it was a huge mistake.
25. The young people spoke _______ length about their experiences.
26. — _______ — I failed my driving test again.
A. What shall I do?
B. I’m down in spirits.
C. What are you doing?
D. What’s up?
27. All in all we unexpectedly lost the match after two month of hard training.
28. The pencil is _______ that one.
A. as two time as long
B. as long two times as
C. two times as long as
D. long as two times than
29. I _______ to catch the early train, but I didn’t get up in time.
30. It was _______ that came here at midnight.
31. Because there is so much unemployment, the _______ for jobs is fierce.
32. By sunset we had _______ thirty miles.
33. — I'm sure Class One will win the game. —________. Let's wait and see.
A. Yes, I think so
B. It's hard to say
D. That’s unlikely.
34. There are two _______ students on the play ground.
B. hundred of
D. hundreds of
35. William realized that he should have felt _______ with his job, but he didn’t
36. — Let’s go and have sports together. — _______
A. Yes, please.
B. You’re welcome.
C. Good idea.
D. Thank you.
37. My letters were all returned to me, so I decided to go around to her house _______ person.
38. Many small businesses are struggling _______ survival in this difficult economic climate.
39. The BBC _______ the news to all parts of the world.
40. Thanks to my foresight, I took my umbrella with me.
谋学网: www.mouxue.com 主要提供奥鹏作业答案，奥鹏在线作业答案，奥鹏离线作业答案以及奥鹏毕业论文，致力打造中国最专业远程教育辅导社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册