奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 2377|回复: 0

吉林大学新视野英语(三)练习题A资料

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-12-14 19:27:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
                        新视野英语(三)练习A                        
0 g2 @: W2 U' o- L3 q; yⅠ. Vocabulary and Structure
( }4 {# S! D0 ]9 x# _  T1. — _______ my glasses? + y7 X5 w' U9 d+ b
  —Yes, I saw them on your bed a minute ago.7 j4 Z7 G9 E, m; B3 \& V6 A7 U) b, n, T
  A. Do you see         B. Had you seen                 C. Would you see                 D. Have you seen
" w$ w8 n$ x0 z! }. d5 y2. —When shall we meet again? $ |) i9 I8 k; N5 F
  — Make it _______ day you like; it’s all the same to me. : b% D9 o, t: P+ [: l
  A. one                         B. any                                 C. another                         D. some4 g( Z0 B3 T! T! g; ^9 v2 R7 t
3. Johnny, you ______ play with the knife, you _______ hurt yourself. * y" o) O7 ?; W
  A. won’t; can’t                                                         B. mustn’t; may                 ( @0 r+ W8 u# |; n7 h3 D/ i. b: Q
  C. shouldn’t; must                                                         D. can’t; shouldn’t6 Q0 Z$ B8 H0 {& Y: V
4. —I’m sorry I broke your mirror. 3 o. v4 z* h' ?. u" G: o9 L# X
  —Oh, really? _______. * @. h1 C( u; F# C5 }# e
  A. It’s OK with me         B. It doesn’t matter         C. Don’t be sorry         D. I don’t care
. e# o, q0 ^, v' g' `% |1 {5. How beautifully she sings! I have never heard ______.
6 D# S. |1 i! X- F2 A/ U8 K; W% e  A. the better voice                 B. a good voice                 C. the best voice         D. a better voice, v' J2 v0 P$ G/ p- X- g3 ~; i
6. The movie had an interesting ending; the grandfather _______. " V* E7 ?# g2 C. Y: s4 W1 B! c
  A. gave him a punch at the nose                                 B. gave a punch to him by the nose% `  q" t/ z( H( m* ?
  C. gave him a punch on the nose                                 D. gave him a punch on his nose
; z; v. h* g, z& E' {  @% Q7. By the time she’s twenty, she _______ almost every where in the world! $ c* ]  b' d  r# k/ p3 R
  A. will be                         B. would have been         C. will have been                 D. would be
: [) s: U3 P$ E; s8. John behaved so strangely today. I thought he wasn’t acting like _______. & ~+ r# ^* l' ?6 y$ j" H9 C1 E% T
  A. him                                 B. himself                         C. he would                         D. he does
: ~8 Q/ n! U/ C' ?. i" y9. You will succeed in the end _______ you give up halfway. 4 U0 |+ P" [" b) d+ |! U
  A. even if                         B. as though                         C. as long as                         D. unless
" f! V+ O  Y/ O. I- a10. —I enjoyed the food very much. : l$ i7 J4 E. \- ?
  —I’m glad you like it. Please drop in any time you like.
0 [9 l; P' k5 N6 U  —______.. M+ o! c( r$ G9 d
  A. Is it all right?                                                         B. I’m afraid I won’t be free.1 [8 X( @9 `1 t5 x* r3 x( w
  C. Yes. I will.                                                                 D. That’s all right.% Y" i$ t- p: e8 u
11. We forgave his bad temper because we know that his son’s illness had put him under great____.
7 {6 O1 C( k8 x   A. pins             B. stress                          C. crisis                     D. depression+ t# ~' J7 V7 O+ J9 {
12. The problem with your conduct is that what you do is not _____ with what you say.6 U" x! D/ d4 J5 c; n$ I* A
           A. consistent                 B. continuous                        C. considerate                    D. continual" J% v9 |9 w" w7 L
13. The explorer lost his way so he climbed to the top of the hill to ____himself.9 \1 W6 H0 @4 H' H
           A. spot                     B. locate                           C. place                   D. situate
% E9 D5 C1 t+ ~3 l. a8 K( N14. We could see only the ____ outline of the mountain in the distance.    W' o; w* C+ }& m& ]
           A. vague                   B. dark                                  C. mean                    D. dim
" J6 J7 }  ^, ^4 A& u1 _15. Because the company was doing more business it was necessary to____ the factory.# r& N# u# V, a( t- F% M9 d1 u
           A. increase                  B. extend                          C. broaden                 D. grow
5 A, m4 P+ ~7 c. Y4 o: N# ^" U16. Not until all the fish died in the river _______ how serious the pollution was. # j& f* N0 n8 }1 L$ t: |. }
  A. did the villagers realize                                         B. the villagers realized" V- O% h/ Q6 ?% T4 W: v8 R
  C. the villagers did realize                                         D. didn’t the villagers realize* e/ S; s* t, z, T
17. My father did not go to New York; the doctor suggested that he _______there.
) K0 K. T: j2 ^: ?2 x! c& D  A. no to go                         B. won’t go                         C. not go                         D. not to go4 I* D: j) }6 Y
18. I won’t go to Japan next week. _______. # b& v9 Y$ h$ }
  A. He won’t neither                                                 B. Neither he will                
) `: l1 G) ~" g, P/ I/ F2 w  C. Neither won’t he                                                 D. Neither will he: E: p1 H2 b% `* O6 C/ s3 I  o
19. Do you enjoy listening to records? I think records are often _______ any actual performance.
& M1 S8 |6 G+ C! i/ C/ \  A. as good as or better than                                         B. as good or better than
; z( }) O) s. t) K4 y0 C+ _  C. like good or better than                                         D. as good as any other  }4 A3 |$ R% o, T
20. There’s no point _______ to persuade him to do anything. , I' p! n" A! k% n8 J" v
  A. to try                                 B. in trying                         C. of trying                         D. if you try ' W) X4 _+ s$ X' _8 e1 I1 S
Ⅱ. Reading comprehension4 b0 ^. U- U. K: V2 Q6 M, K7 m2 k
Section A & k# R& D  r5 I7 W1 f
Directions: In this section, there is a passage with ten blanks. You are required to select one word for each blank from a list of choices given in a word bank following the passage. Read the passage through carefully before making your choices. Each choice in the bank is identified by a letter. Please write down the corresponding letter for each item on Answer Sheet. You may not use any of the words in the bank more than once.
; W  _9 f7 O* v' H. `A. extensively    B. vastly     C. likely    D. individual    E. unusual     F. unfamiliar    G. acquire    H. earn    I. encourage    J. follow     K. inspire      I. employed   M. knowledge     N. acquaintance  O. tongue        \" v" ?' z2 c; r, E6 [, P
. U9 a( H/ R# V; o; |

. j% ~* L4 U! r$ U8 ^5 g  
+ `7 _6 l5 Y2 t! m, y- W' v  # U. v9 Z3 K7 B9 h/ A3 N, _4 C
  9 m" ]4 Y7 O( m/ h, l, p
  Educational researchers have found that there is a strong relationship between reading and academic success. In other words, a student who is a good reader is more   1   to do well in schoo1and pass exams than a student who is a weak reader. Good readers can understand the 2   sentences and the organizational structure of a piece of writing. They can comprehend ideas,   3   arguments, and detect implications. They know most of the words in the text already, but they can also determine the meaning of many of the    4    words from the context—failing this, they can use their dictionary effectively to do so. In summary, good readers can obtain from the writing what is important for the particular task they are   5   in. And they can do it quickly!    Educational researchers have also found a strong relationship between reading and vocabulary 6    . In other words, students who have a large vocabulary are usually good readers. This is not very surprising, since the best way to 7    a large vocabulary is to read a lot. And if you read   8   you are like1y to be or become a good reader! So if you want your child to be successful at school, 9    him or her to read. Reading non-fiction (非小说类文学) in English is probably the most important, but English fiction and any reading in the mother   10  --if done at length—will  help your child develop the reading competence that is essential for academic achievement. Good book lists can be found in just about any library.
" }- A4 U. N3 S) [Section B, h7 D6 `" A% v1 Q/ n' E/ ]9 |) z/ p
Directions: In this section, there are three passages. Each passage is followed with five suggested questions. Choose the one that you think is the best.4 m* Q8 n3 d( \6 ~3 R4 V
Passage 1; d2 f8 m# k# h- i1 @) B" C' ]; v
  We received your letter dated 2nd July, expressing your dissatisfaction with the present level of our sales in Nigeria. We shall try to explain as briefly as possible how it is that our competitors are doing so well so that you may see why it is that we are not. We shall also suggest ways of improving the present situation. Our difficulties may be summarized as follows.$ J8 ]3 P  B; w8 X, M: P
Our competitors pay for extensive advertising in newspapers and magazines that reach every corner of Nigeria. We receive no financial help for advertising and do not receive sufficient commission (佣金) to pay for it ourselves.
- \& o' j& G* Z  The company referred to in your letter sent a two-man team on a tour of six provinces in a specially equipped lorry containing the models they wished to publicize. Their agent had arranged displays in the towns they were due to visit and announced them in the local press. With such backing from the manufacturer, high sales are inevitable!) b$ `$ S) K5 j& C
What sells well in Europe does not necessarily sell well elsewhere. Our competitors know this and plan accordingly. They give maximum publicity to three or four models that are sure to sell well here. We would suggest that you do the same and concentrate on the 98cc Speedy, the 250cc Hunter and the 350cc Hawk.
* j- o+ @% Y# R" D  In spite of the excellent containership(集装箱船) service between England and West Africa, we still have to wait far too long for orders to be shipped. Once they have placed an order, customers are impatient to receive it. Our present commission of 10% does not allow us to undertake sales tours in other regions. Nigeria covers an area of over 350,000 square miles and our present commission will not cover the expense of such trips., O7 V, g- K" E. d6 ?8 R1 E
21What’s the purpose of writing this letter?
! U2 r1 L* A6 ?  o, H5 [  R. v' gTo express the dissatisfaction with the sales in Nigeria.4 i- z& S% ?8 c$ f$ b4 l
To express the difficulties in sales in Nigeria.
, C7 }1 ?3 @* O6 QTo suggest ways of improving the services in Nigeria.
' F# e$ c, S3 R! G$ l+ KTo suggest sales methods in Nigeria.
# u; N% V( U5 e+ F; J: ~5 r; H. Z. G0 m22. The competitors are doing so well because ____________.. Z$ S' s: o* S7 ?7 H1 W2 l8 ?
they advertise extensively
- O4 C, Y% o& P# Uthey receive sufficient commission
3 i9 X; c9 U7 h8 ~  V( E- Vthey receive financial help for advertising4 l9 J+ b- _2 T- Q
they know how to advertise3 Z) w1 L6 z' `  K9 w# J
23. We don’t advertise in Nigeria because ____________.
+ ~1 `, N: w5 k3 Y, Rwe are not allowed to do so
' \4 G! h4 M$ U0 p1 O# y8 pwe can’t afford the advertising costs4 t  ~' b5 ~) a3 a, G  n
we have publicized our models on sales tours
9 `: O9 Y3 B" Pwe think it is no use advertising there
. s4 w0 M1 V7 T24. According to the author, what sells well in Europe________________________.2 _! G# k3 g5 u. ^' n
  A. sells well elsewhere                  B. does not sell well elsewhere) p4 @+ i5 E7 E4 d
  C. may not sell well elsewhere            D. may generate a lot of profits9 \& u9 i0 E- I7 g) z
25.  The relationship between the sender and receiver of the letter is that of ____________.% j6 j. e" N; b8 y
    A. the manufacturer and the customer. D; [5 T4 c0 ?" h
    B. business competitors
3 i$ T8 f+ k/ F* ?+ e! g/ F) f/ N    C. the sales agent and the manufacturer
( h, c* _2 s; {1 t  D. the boss and the employee
! \0 x5 J* D  e! |Passage 2
0 F5 k" N+ T' J, ]  On Mother’s Day when we visited Mom in the hospital, she told us she believed the multiple rounds of chemotherapy(化疗), radiation, ICU(intensive care unit) stays, and surgeries had been worth it because they had bought her some time. “But now, it’s time to go home and ‘take care of business’.”' Z0 f+ Z0 d/ h/ q: J' r+ o( {6 M
  Shortly after coming home, Mom announced that she planned to make a quilt, which she had never done. When I asked why, she said, “Dying is boring, and it’s never too late to learn something new.” The idleness associated with incapacity was madding to her. Over the next few months Mom worked diligently on the quilt, a simple pattern called “Grandmother’s Garden”.0 f" a% z5 }% Z! m8 Z% p
  As she picked up a piece of calico(印花布), she would say, “This reminds me of the dress you wore the first day of school,” or “This blue was your father’s favorite color.” Each recollection opened the door for a conversation about those things that she wanted to share." [6 U1 N0 ^, b/ F6 i; n
As the quilt grew, Mom weakened. It was a poignant reminder that time was passing too quickly. At last, she became too sick to work on the quilt.. I+ y7 y& J' _# M- M
Mom died before the quilt was finished, but it was all right. She had creatively used it as a tool to teach me her final lesson, that the “business” of dying is something best done at home and not in an intensive care unit. This is because the real “business” of dying is reaffirming relationships that have given one’s life meaning.
8 S& ?# `; C+ I! g& {  Without my knowledge, two Christmas later, my husband’s parents finished the quilt for me. It was the most wonderful gift imaginable.
9 S0 i6 R  S: Y; k( z  Mom’s quilt has served our family in many ways she would have liked-picnic cloth, moving pad, bedspread, and wrap for her great-grandson. Each time, the quilt reminds me of the bond between generations and the important “business” of dying.
# O5 n  K8 t0 Y9 r# r( w- D. B 4 `, L- _8 x/ D' `) H! k
26. Mom decided to go home because          .                  
8 I3 M0 c% ~6 v; b" E5 l  A. She wanted to receive end-of-life care at home* h( t. v, p; s  o3 O9 x
  B. it was Mother’s Day, and she missed her family/ \6 B. v6 \; z3 g" I$ O+ ?
  C. hospital treatment produced no effect' q  x* |) z' T# O; G
  D. the family could not afford the medical fees2 x2 z+ t9 x% x( o8 I8 k4 `2 Y7 m# Q
27. By making a quilt, Mom wanted          . 3 \2 F  p* m. T
  A. to do something special as she approached death
& L2 q3 ^7 p5 B' E) s0 z  B. to help with the family economy, o3 P' u3 v' T1 L3 v; P0 Z
  C. to count her days remaining/ ?- G$ e/ M9 C2 M) h5 A
  D. to leave something valuable to the family0 @6 c, E9 T0 W; |
28. According to the passage, which of the following is TRUE?
+ v& h# Z" n* J3 S# D8 I  A. Mom finished the quilt on her own without any help at all.
6 h% ~- q) ~7 @7 L) R  B. The author asked her husband’s parents to help with the quilt.5 m9 u3 w! `6 L9 _- h& a. Z3 I0 m
  C. Mom had never once made a quilt before during her life.( c  M* l8 l! F# X3 |, J
  D. Mom wanted the quilt to be used for her great-grandson.( S2 J/ l/ F% i/ x& ~+ R( j" F4 E3 B+ ]. |
29. The word “idleness” (underlined in Paragraph 2) probably refers to Mom’s being          .
# V! {) \5 v* R6 W1 H) U3 o  A. not busy    B. lazy   C. lacking value     D. sleepy% H! s0 v( k% c
30. The quilt is now used in many ways EXCEPT          . ; D% H( x% c3 J
  A. wrapping the child          B. covering the bed
1 V6 a4 M$ G& }; l  C. for picnic                       D. as the tablecloth
: O: q* z; F: z3 _' C  Y  f' gPassage 37 o9 V# T! b" X& {
  A few thousand years ago, people lived about thirty years. From their point of view, we have already extended our lives to an amazing degree. However, from where we stand today, we can see that we still have a long way to go. Some people still die in their 40’s from cancer, heart attack, stroke, and infections. This is tragic, and frustrating. Today’s medicine is only somewhat able to deal with these and other conditions — and it has scarcely started to attack the problem of aging. But we can see light at the end of the tunnel.
; \4 K2 v% x0 x! x1 {  Fifty years from now, what causes of death will be preventable? That depends largely on the technology we will have available, so let’s start by projecting some technology tendencies. Gene sequencing and identification will be as easy as a blood sugar test. Medical devices such as artificial hearts and insulin(胰岛素)pumps will be implantable and well-integrated with the body’s natural demands. Surgical instruments will be more delicate and less destructive; what today is “major surgery” will be done with an office visit. Computers will be millions of times faster than today’s machines. Last but not least, we will probably have the ability to build strong, useful, complex machines out of individual atoms. This is called “nanotechnology”(纳米技术)or simple “nanotech”, and it will make us healthier in several important ways.
2 r5 _5 u/ H; f0 }' {/ h; T( ICan we expect technology to solve all our medical problems? With the following explanations, it will become clear that nanotech can solve most of the medical problems that might keep us from being in good health, thus allowing us to remain in a state of good health for many decades or even centuries.
& S) x  s$ _6 Z9 |' R7 F8 O. u' P* N8 z: _/ ]5 v# n
31. What is the main topic of this passage?0 @9 _) r# t4 z$ ?
   A. Methods for avoiding problems like heart attack.# {- _$ p) o" u4 j9 H* r
   B. Technologies that can help us to prevent death.
' |  ]5 p8 [  H. |) w   C. Technologies that have extended our lives past our 30th.5 v5 |" A& [0 H" G
   D. Possibilities of solving medical problems in the future
4 C( T$ U! b+ l% s4 u* w5 ~32. What can be inferred from this passage?
7 {$ m! l- A" A5 i" \" d7 _/ R  e   A. The body has too many natural demands
* }% r. }& C# f; k% ?0 }   B. Major surgeries will be more common
. e' P( l& o: V; A* T; @   C. Blood sugar tests are very easy to do
" [8 [5 t: L3 m5 l8 C. s0 c   D. Computers are the fastest machines.
% F/ l6 }1 K; s6 _( Z& j' ]33. How will atoms be used in the future?0 ]: v/ w' l& j& F/ q- o
   A. In making medical devices such as artificial hearts
$ G/ n0 v2 W5 y% z: A/ X5 ^   B. In making equipment more dedicate and less destructive
, I/ V0 k5 {1 ~8 ~* o! l6 ^& m1 e   C. In making machines to improve our health.
3 m1 ?) S3 v* k% ~   D. In making computers that are millions of times faster.
3 g' R$ M+ {& M) y& c2 ^9 Q% C34. What might nanotech do for people?: x) @. s. |: {5 {2 a& A
  A. Make our medical problems clearer.# X% M- \# Z6 e$ S5 F6 w6 Z2 b& ?) W
  B. Solve all medical problems people have.
; B6 b3 b; P/ |1 c$ X% |" O  C. Keep people in good health all the time.
4 O$ b! m' y- P- L) V# z7 R% S  D. Enable people in good health all the time.' X. x5 K, ~9 `+ s# Z# k) g8 E3 z
35. What is the author’s attitude in this passage?. ~" P+ Q. V4 E
  A. Optimistic             B. Absolutely confident.+ O+ n/ {+ i& G- U* C
  C. Doubtful.              D. Unsure
$ ~$ o" x& n4 f5 |/ D& n8 c- U' }
III. Cloze ; |8 I& ~8 D' H6 p0 j9 Q" m
  Methods of studying vary; what works __36__ for some students doesn’t work at all for others. The only thing you can do is experiment __37__ you find a system that does work for you. But two things are sure: __38__ else can do your studying for you, and unless you do find a system that works, you won’t get through college. Meantime, there are a few rules that _39__ for everybody. The hint is “don’t get __40__ ”.The problem of studying, __41__ enough to start with, becomes almost __42__  when you are trying to do three __43__ in one weekend. __44__ the fastest readers have trouble __45__ that. And if you are behind in written work that must be __46__, the teacher who accepts it __47__ late will probably not give you good credit. Perhaps he may not accept it __48__ . Getting behind in one class because you are spending so much time on another is really no __49__. Feeling pretty virtuous about the seven hours you spend on chemistry won’t __50__ one bit if the history teacher pops a quiz. And many freshmen do get into trouble by spending too much time on one class at the __51__ of the others, either because they like one class much better or because they find it so much harder that they think, they should __52__ all their time to it. __53__ the reason, going the whole work for one class and neglecting the rest of them is a mistake, if you face this __54__ , begin with the shortest and easiest __55__ . Get them out of the way and then go to the more difficult, time consuming work.
$ [9 h: H/ v2 C; U2 `( G, M; r36. A. good                        B. easily                                C. sufficiently                        D. well
3 L0 o' H( Y( {& d1 [37. A. until                        B. after                                C. while                                D. so7 _6 J% Y7 C0 j0 e) t; a
38. A. somebody                B. nobody                        C. everybody                        D. anybody7 z0 R, v! `" Q% H4 W3 H3 J1 a0 G
39. A. follow                        B. go                                C. operate                        D. work
) W8 A: M, R( b- C* `40. A. behind                        B. after                                C. slow                                D. later
% O) G7 |, s8 b( X4 m* @41. A. hardly                        B. unpleasant                        C. hard                                D. heavy
* I0 s7 e( R( N! y42. A. improbable                B. necessary                        C. impossible                        D. inevitable/ g1 t& e+ v1 E$ Y7 b! c2 ]
43. A. week’s work                B. weeks’ works                C. weeks’ work                D. week’ s works
' d5 J9 ~& r+ B9 A) c, c) M44. A. Even                        B. Almost                        C. If                                        D. With, J* K1 x5 ^8 y/ C4 I7 ?
45. A. to do                        B. doing                                C. at doing                        D. with doing$ H6 w5 H' c" e5 A
46. A. turned in                B. tuned up                         C. turned out                        D. given in0 u4 R' l3 S( N$ u* v
47. A. very                        B. quite                                C. such                                D. too
4 y6 k" I1 G, I6 h) q48. A. anyway                        B. either                                C. at all                                D. that$ }& d) e' Q& G! ~2 ?. A
49. A. solution                        B. method                        C. answer                                D. excuse
0 |: P- P) s: s% ]+ @; K50. A. help                        B. encourage                        C. assist                                D. improve
% V8 ]& T$ ]% ?" ~; j51. A. expense                        B. pay                                C. debt                                D. charge5 @0 J* W) u/ j
52. A. devote                        B. put                                C. spend                                D. take
+ l; x, N( j3 c& s4 |53. A. Whichever                B. Whatever                        C. However                        D. Wherever
' N% m" |' b4 g# Z; O54. A. attraction                B. decision                        C. temptation                        D. dilemma
. t. r* u+ J" D1 o  Q8 F55. A. arrangements        B. way                                C. assignments                D. class
5 ~; q, e9 c: Q: r. I# fIV. Translation
0 I, y$ q# M( K% a56. 据说,画家以他母亲为模特画了这幅画。
- M2 |, Y( A7 ^& c  e57. 首先,这对夫妇不想克隆孩子,其次,他们也没钱去克隆。
9 z! E) }) V' i' `# W) [58. 有些老年人愿意独自生活,但大多数老人选择和儿女一起生活。
7 p( v9 Q5 K/ c  w4 l  p59. 从长远看,大学毕业后继续深造而不是直接参加工作是值得的。
; g2 U  F& I$ ?5 o60. 这本书除了告诉我们地震方面的知识外,还告诉我们如何做好预防工作。
) ?# I9 p: s7 B7 o: G% _6 t9 C
5 T; R9 y9 ~0 {0 Q" c9 m& h61. Jimmy had his sister to help him get through the painful days alone without his father.
2 k2 A. {! a* o$ D# g  h2 @# V. B62. The company’s formula for success is to hold prices down by controlling every link in the rose chain.5 i9 x% k) K& r) ?( J' r. i
63. Though the manager did his best to help, he was still unable to track down the source of the problem.4 m8 w2 d* N; S0 e/ d! a
64. People should have supplies of water and food at home and at work, which is especially necessary in possible occurrence of an earthquake.
1 m; g! t8 ^1 W0 E# e7 M65. Having decided to rent a flat, we set about contacting all the accommodation agencies in the city.
; ^2 x% e/ e  c; v+ m  i: y; E5 `( r" v5 `8 c! [

- a) z2 j" H, Z' \5 ~

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 08:58 , Processed in 0.169233 second(s), 24 queries .