奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1355|回复: 0

吉林大学新视野英语(三)练习题B资料

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-12-14 19:29:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
8 L5 S$ H+ T9 e2 s- c
              新视野英语(三)练习B8 Y8 J7 {1 \* V, I6 ~
Ⅰ. Vocabulary , C. o/ T1 J3 t4 k8 O9 c
1. Good habits of living have proved to be of much  _____ to our health.
0 G* _& R9 i3 u( i9 J6 l         A. barrier                       B. benefit                        C. immunity                 D. commitment& S6 w: w, I# t" O: c
2. Anyone that goes against the social order is _____ to answer for his action.
8 V7 F$ D: }1 _3 E         A. possibly                B. probably                C. likely                       D. normally; E+ f  D. g" L% \1 ~7 K
3. There is much that can be done about the accidents _____ from carelessness.
9 I- T/ D9 @3 e1 E7 L, d           A. arose                   B. arisen                        C. arising                        D. arise
- T. O  Z  B' U4. Tax cuts are the most important ______ the government has for stimulating the economy.
# ]2 j2 E7 b! ~         A. instruction                B. toast                        C. instrument                D. stuff ; w* ^  M/ K0 O, d' F; n
5. It is not surprising that in modern times the _______ in this month may be out of date in next.
% h2 j+ Y# M# v* u8 D. V         A. fashion                       B. anchor                        C. section                   D. brow
& z+ E9 y! a5 E" f% s6. The idea of winning the eyes of the people around ____ powerfully to some youngsters, so they are eagerly identifying themselves.& M8 S  x" s, t/ T( C' x1 b
        A. defy                     B. expel                        C. attract                 D. appeals  
! Y2 D- n& x& d. p0 m7. We are expecting to see that the concerted research work will come up with a _____ solution to the problem.
  `+ F5 O0 j* a2 [           A. permanent                B. perspective                C. persistent                      D. persuasive  
7 E6 I7 Q- D2 g: W. c) m- |8. He made ______ alterations to his flat and then sold it at a huge profit.
' a0 U5 {' u( F1 x8 u          A. offensive                 B. awful                        C. radical                   D. patient  2 R. A0 `& p2 \' A$ E
9. Although there is no easy cure for SARS at present, some of its causes have been ______ 5 n& k8 g5 v" f9 u5 ?
     by experts.
- L; k. n! U" S3 G7 z1 Q           A. rebelled                  B. distracted                C. bolted                        D. identified
6 U! ~& m  I+ A2 v+ H3 L10. Hot metal _____ as it grows cooler.* [$ A# J3 M" n' \
          A. contracts                 B. reduces             C. condenses                D. compresses
3 i! |" K9 }+ g11. The children performed a very _____ dance for their parents.
  r' X% }) J/ f9 u          A. gracious                B. grateful             C. graceful           D. greedy
/ I. O# B% _* W) s8 X, O7 n7 a12. I hope John would give me some _____ of what he would like for his birthday." U# H) A* x( G- N) J
          A. clue                          B. hint                      C. implication                D. inference  K+ G% m. w+ D6 S3 }. D2 p8 }
13. Today, we are the tender trees, but tomorrow, we will be the _____ of the state., d; @2 Q& h: }" l1 \. i5 \  M' W
          A. pillows                B. pillars               C. columns                D. pole
, ]9 t& N+ C" \; Q14. I am afraid that you have to alter your _____ views in light of the tragic news that has just arrived.
3 O5 D1 h$ C5 i$ n          A. pessimistic                    B. indifferent              C. distressing         D. optimistic
# a5 u4 f7 T$ ]& g$ Y# Z% _* W0 _15. When we have agreed broadly on what should be said, the secretary will produce a preliminary _____ for the committee’s approval.
" o8 v( G. x# d7 y& b          A. project                         B. design                     C. draft                  D. drawing
! q1 I) V" [6 _( n5 J2 @5 z! P+ V16. Peter does occasional freelance work to ______ his income.
4 R( C4 {  y& r- c4 F  A. supplement                    B. assist                          C. supply                         D. add
% q, _. U( i1 d17. We have invested most of the money _______ shares in British companies. 0 @$ S' A7 I" D3 D* ]
  A. to                                  B. on                                C. in                                    D. for: O0 z0 ~  p8 G* s3 x7 r
18. Slavery was not finally __________in the British Empire until 1833. 7 h0 G# Y+ v; y) O1 h" a2 f
  A. cancelled                         B. abolished                        C. rejected                    D. enforced4 C. A7 F- P1 E, J4 Q; w
19. It may not be wise for parents to ________ their own tastes on their children.
/ p; O* i% g0 a3 T  o( c. X& v9 P  A. allege                         B. rely                                C. impose                       D. detect1 H) [* x4 _/ J( {
20. Governor Bush won the election but by a small_________ . & J+ W7 J/ M# b6 N( N
  A. margin                         B. portion                         C. degree                           D. part
2 t% g! F$ h! s6 l+ A21. Children can’t _________ the temptation of Mc Donald’s.  n3 b3 F- ~: q/ k0 f
  A. prevent                    B. inflict                           C. resist                          D. enforce# Y# v2 s4 B5 {, t5 E
22. Friendly and _____, he invariably consults with people around him before taking decisions.5 B; c% p  `9 f3 k$ T
 A. considerable                   B. considering                        C. considerate                  D. contemplate
' l- p6 S( _" l) E23. The members of the tour group______ at the airport for departure.
- M' a  o8 c6 m* y. Z  q  A. assembled                   B. gathered                        C. crowded                    D. met9 B; N8 t: X, T7 O# y6 o/ j( K
24. It is feared that people living near the power station may have been exposed ______ radiation.
- j  J( G5 `1 W A. in                                  B. to                                 C. of                                  D. for! l( k# T8 `  M
25. Police and hospital records indicate that the majority of _____ of domestic violence are women.( O7 o: M; v. ]. ?
 A. sufferers                          B. preys                                C. victims                       D. injuries
+ [* X4 \6 l( S26. When her business goes wrong, she tends to _____ for advice.0 `4 I; ~' L3 H( b/ q' f. l
           A. get access to             B. come across                C. reach out                D. speak up
- n0 S" z; S2 K& f' W- X1 c9 V27. The most important for us now is to _____ what is to be done next.
" [' ^# W9 }+ t9 o7 k           A. allow of                B. reflect on                        C. feel like                D. remind of6 R& t9 ^( T1 a3 ^+ ~- W% O
28. More and more people began to ______  the relationship between man and nature, especially after the event.
% j+ `! N+ e7 T/ @           A. get rid of                 B. go too far                        C. be concerned about          D. burst into  
; F1 Q" N9 x+ ?* M3 n29. When she was told that her cat was killed by the neighbor’s dog, the old lady _____ tears.
, H+ h$ {. p% D1 @4 U1 {* ^           A. reached for                   B. bolted out                        C. burst into                      D. turn on
3 l( T( ~9 I; z) a4 H( P30. He is late again today. I’ll ____ that he will not be late tomorrow.
% s. E) [/ t2 |+ y) E$ B( ]- n          A. refer to it                B. look to him                 C. see to it                  D. turn to it8 {& L4 m2 v; ~+ O# G9 ~

7 N2 l  l; i9 O# `Ⅱ. Reading Comprehension ! u5 R# M7 i# ^: J1 U0 D
Passage 1
+ `- Q' B% f2 p; f4 c  Culture is one of the most challenging elements of the international marketplace. This system of learned behavior patterns characteristic of the members of a given society is constantly shaped by a set of dynamic variables: language, religion, values and attitudes, manners and customs, aesthetics, technology, education, and social institutions. To cope with this system, an international manager needs both factual and interpretive knowledge of culture. To some extent, the factual knowledge can be learned; its interpretation comes only through experience.% v  Q  d  @" |; l9 }4 k, h; M
  The most complicated problems in dealing with the cultural environment stem from the fact that one cannot learn culture—one has to live it. Two schools of thought exist in the business world on how to deal with cultural diversity. One is that business is around the world, following the model of Pepsi and McDonald’s. In some cases, globalization is a fact of life; however, cultural differences are still far from converging.
7 v* U  B. ^% y4 o- Y) [  `( G2 D  The other school proposes that companies must tailor business approaches to individual cultures. Setting up policies and procedures in each country has been compared to an organ transplant; the critical question centers around acceptance or rejection. The major challenge to the international manager is to make sure that rejection is not a result of cultural myopia or even blindness.3 w  x( x9 O/ m0 u
  Fortune examined the international performance of a dozen large companies that earn 20 percent or more of their revenue overseas. The internationally successful companies all share an important quality: patience. They have not rushed into situations but rather built their operations carefully by following the most basic business principles. These principles are to know your adversary, know your audience, and know your customer.
& @* t& Z' p$ ~, @' |+ ?. V31. According to the passage, which of the following is true?
. y8 l9 n* ~, W4 E/ h0 G5 c7 `4 _         A. All international managers can learn culture.) G+ y( U8 X" R8 X; x& A" t2 C! v
  B. Business diversity is not necessary.# l0 A5 X) B3 L) I. v) E
  C. Views differ on how to treat culture in business world0 P$ X. r+ |5 o1 A- v  A
  D. Most people do not know foreign culture well.
5 Y3 H. f2 n9 j, a8 S32. According to the author, the model of Pepsi_________.
# H" Z6 T; p$ H; n9 q, }& Y  A. is in line with the theories that the business is around the world ! ~) b& k2 i5 @/ C5 ~
  B. is different from the model of McDonald’s
( S" T5 o# M/ Y6 ^: I  Q$ u8 _  C. shows the reverse of globalization* A3 W* c# }; c" h) |
  D. has converged cultural differences; j% q; Q3 X: r7 Y# ]0 m
33. The two schools of thought_________.- H; s2 q2 g6 z$ h5 {) S1 H1 k+ `
   A. both propose that companies should tailor business approaches to individual cultures
8 |6 c$ m  G( l8 J  B. both advocate that different policies be set up in different countries
! d7 A! g4 F5 I# n1 u4 ]# v  C. admit the existence of cultural diversity in business world# E7 m2 O0 s$ N7 G% |0 {) G3 U; b" S
  D. both A and B
7 I& s8 W* R+ O7 f/ {, z# g: {34. This article is supposed to be most useful for those________.( r  Z6 K% _4 A1 E
  A. who are interested in researching the topic of cultural diversity
& i* C+ c5 J7 f4 k8 a+ \- A% ?  B. who have connections to more than one type of culture
+ o! T9 Q2 H. O2 B$ C  C. who want to travel abroad2 a0 P& j4 K4 V3 [+ U1 J6 X
  D. who want to run business on International Scale# K% M) {! s8 [
35. According to Fortune, successful international companies________.
, y% q# @  y/ W: K4 L  A. earn 20 percent or more of their revenue overseas9 {+ o& G& v9 Y+ H8 d
  B. all have the quality of patience7 V+ }) S- Q$ D) [8 {" x8 L6 w& Y
  C. will follow the overseas local cultures
+ x/ U# n: g5 N% r* G3 ^; b% ]  D. adopt the policy of internationalization
& n0 S+ k/ h) y, ?/ v% S" r/ {( k+ y. n% k7 f  B
Passage 2
+ W0 j3 r' B, D5 W) Q+ F7 A  Sixteen years ago, Eileen Doyle’s husband, an engineer, took his four children up for an early morning cup of tea, packed a small case and was never seen or heard of again. Eileen was astonished and in a state of despair. They had been a happy family and, as far as she knew, there had been nothing wrong with their marriage.
: T8 c6 s8 Q8 V% C" H9 E7 J0 A6 t  Every day of the year a small group of men and women quietly pack a few belongings and without so much as a note or a good-bye close the front door for the last time, leaving their debts, their worries and their confused families behind them. Last year, more than 1,200 men and nearly as many women were reported missing from home—the highest in 15 years. Many did return home within a year, but others rejected the past completely and are now living a new life somewhere under a different identity.
( J& t4 m2 G+ e0 e6 i  To those left behind this form of desertion is a terrible blow to their pride and self-confidence. Even the finality of death might be preferable. At least it does not imply rejection or failure. Worse than that, people can be left with an unfinished marriage, not knowing whether they will have to wait seven years before they are free to start a fresh life.: u; x$ D5 v! Q, T7 I7 r! ^
  Clinical psychologist Paul Brown believes most departures of this kind to be well planned rather than impulsive. “It’s typical of the kind of personality which seems able to ignore other people’s pain and difficulties. Running away, like killing yourself, is a highly aggressive act. By creating an absence the people left behind feel guilty, upset and empty.”: t9 U- b2 w9 v/ K4 x) Q
36. When her husband left home, Eileen Doyle_________.
. G4 L& e( I, P8 I  A. could not forgive him for taking the children
1 a) |0 T. H& l  H* E2 u6 c/ y$ m  B. had been expecting it to happen for some time5 y- M: p6 Q( Q
  C. could not understand why9 R& h4 w, d3 V4 m
  D. blamed herself for what had happened
; }! v4 C+ q( L37. Most people who leave their families behind them___________
; c- |/ s8 I8 A+ I5 C% L. B! S  A. do so without warning                                        B. do so because of their debts) \7 _# F) |6 ?. }
  C. come back immediately                                        D. change their names
3 F. \/ b/ ?% {* j& H38. Some people would even prefer the death to the running away of their spouse because _________.
, _# ?& g0 M5 G  A. their spouse would feel no pain during the death
6 q* `, L) v" }) m0 P! a  B. their spouse’s death would not blow their pride and confidence' E- w: C& ?0 W! X; T) v
  C. a desertion would not bring a feeling of rejection or failure0 }! z- T- \: l$ k
  D. their spouse’s death would make them feel less painful* i* ~( t, N/ A" ]" f8 O# s
39. The man or woman left behind with an unfinished marriage usually______________.0 {& i& _& p  T
  A. admits responsibility for the situation2 f5 a" {! Y+ l. \6 r8 ^
  B. wishes the person who has left were dead
+ a5 x( G" G3 t0 i, `6 S& `  C. comes back within a year* p* E8 e; z( J- O7 ^
  D. will have no legal marriage life for seven years! N' K. u0 O$ w
40. Paul Brown regards leaving home in such circumstances as_______________.% P4 ?) N, x1 Q+ ^& U8 p; S. w
  A. an act of despair+ S$ N! r0 `" J* t) Y2 |' Q
  B. an act of selfishness+ |2 V5 a6 J' x5 K: o8 N0 \
  C. the result of a sudden decision
8 W1 U4 f! D5 @4 ]& R' e  D. the result of the enormous sense of guilt and their confused families behind them3 u! {' |" u: ?5 L- D. f: c$ k1 p% B
" e$ k( x! ^9 c
Passage 3: D& \# v# H) \4 r5 B. x0 W
  People living on parts of the south coast of England face a serious problem. In 1993, the owners of a large hotel and of several houses discovered, to their horror, that their gardens had disappeared overnight. The sea had eaten into the soft limestone cliffs on which they had been built. While experts were studying the problem, the hotel and several houses disappeared altogether, sliding down the cliff and into the sea.
: T. ]! }5 h+ Z9 M8 U. d6 q. A3 K  Erosion (侵蚀) of the white cliffs along the south coast of England has always been a problem, but it has become more serious in recent years. Dozens of homes have had to be abandoned as the sea has crept farther and farther inland. Experts have studied the areas most affected and have drawn up a map for local people, forecasting the year in which their homes will be swallowed up by the hungry sea. 1 ]( o" x; W% q4 b" R
  Angry owners have called on the Government to erect sea defenses to protect their homes. Government surveyors have pointed out that in most cases, this is impossible. New sea walls would cost hundreds of millions of pounds and would merely make the waves and currents go farther along the coast, shifting the problem from one area to another. The danger is likely to continue, they say, until the waves reach an inland area of hard rock which will not be eaten as limestone is. Meanwhile, if you want to buy a cheap house with an uncertain future, apply to a house agent in one of the threatened areas on the south coast of England. You can get a home for a knockdown price but it may turn out to be a knockdown home.
& f: B# o5 g9 ~6 Z2 E6 J41. What is the cause of the problem that people living on parts of the south coast of England face?
! V+ ~4 x; a( B8 _' r* R7 u9 L3 _  A. The disappearance of hotels, houses and gardens.
5 Q$ j( X- e& D" W6 u7 f# u  B. The washing-away of limestone cliffs. & ^: l( [" [8 p3 b7 Z
  C. The rising of the sea level. 8 L. p) q- ~/ s  l
  D. The experts’ lack of knowledge.
- v5 y2 ?$ S" f: Y5 f; O" c42. The erosion of the white cliffs in the south of England __________.
9 C; `! F. u' f& R9 g+ i* D  A. will soon become a problem for people living in central England
, j( ~7 W& [2 D* J& ^) F; P% m* R  B. has now become a threat to the local residents
2 k  y$ Z1 I( `/ J9 v3 `5 X" x  C. is quickly changing the map of England
" [9 g% V- }3 e$ o7 O; i' @  D. can be stopped if proper measures are taken
9 K; l( e* {9 E3 H; x* p  i43. The experts’ study on the problem of erosion can __________. 1 S1 W- _- }$ E' K  G
  A. lead to its eventual solution
2 i# v$ ?7 G$ v( n7 k' a- [3 f  B. provide and effective way to slow it down
0 r' P9 |" k; V& R8 n6 s  C. help to prevent it from worsening
7 }9 O% {3 b: N  D. warn people whose homes are in danger3 P0 D! d! R# @7 [5 x
44. It is not feasible to build sea defenses to protect against erosion because __________. 0 N* k$ ~* W" G( J. F
  A. it is too costly and will endanger neighboring areas) _9 {3 o& B& a3 g  ^  b7 J
  B. the government is too slow in taking action' l9 L$ z+ C( \7 [# x) G% G
  C. they will be easily knocked down by waves and currents$ G! V; j$ e. s  P9 ]  L
  D. house agents along the coast do not support the idea
2 R* S- v6 m; k# P' J45. According to the author, when buying a house along the south coast of England, people should __________. 4 q/ z( U0 Z+ V# i! P* i# D7 y
  A. be aware of the potential danger involved
) c% D9 v) I* \/ R) ~9 P  B. guard against being cheated by the house agent5 ^, n' D: I9 L- X5 Z+ v1 g
  C. take the quality of the house into consideration
) _2 g5 X! W& ?8 R  D. examine the house carefully before making a decision  X  j+ v- J6 t" u$ S

9 C0 V  U4 p- m; Q/ q- nPassage 4
  u0 a: q$ D; ?' n( ?  Henry Ford, the famous U.S. inventor and car manufacturer, once said, “The business of America is business.” By this he meant that the U.S. way of life is based on the values of the business world. & F1 H8 t* o3 P; u& l
  Few would argue with Ford’s statement. A brief glimpse at a daily newspaper vividly shows how much people in the United States think about business. For example, nearly every newspaper has a business section, in which the deals and projects, finances and management, stock prices and labor problems of corporations are reported daily. In addition, business news can appear in every other section. Most national news has an important financial aspect to it. Welfare, foreign aid, the federal budget, and the policies of the Federal Reserve Bank are all heavily affected by business. Moreover, business news appears in some of the unlikeliest places. The world of arts and entertainment is often referred to as “the entertainment industry” or “show business”. * Z; u$ i; P  l
  The positive side of Henry Ford’s statement can be seen in the prosperity that business has brought to American life. One of the most important reasons so many people from all over the world come to live in the United States is the dream of a better job. Jobs are produced in abundance (大量) because the U.S. economic system is driven by competition. People believe that this system creates more wealth, more jobs, and a materially better way of life.
( l6 ?! s$ _/ v. n$ j  The negative side of Henry Ford’s statement, however, can be seen when the word business is taken to mean big business. And the term big business—referring to the biggest companies, is seen in opposition to labor. Throughout U.S. history working people have had to fight hard for higher wages, better working conditions, and the right to form unions. Today, many of the old labor disputes are over, but there is still some employee anxiety. Downsizing—the laying off of thousands of workers to keep expenses low and profits high—creates feelings of insecurity for many.
: i. z" E6 v4 I* z# c% i; u  Q8 G46. The United States is a typical country __________. # M1 k+ K8 B# c1 C+ K' E
  A. which encourages free trade at home and abroad
0 Z2 N/ M. ?# M$ g/ A" X$ X' K/ K% d4 k/ ?  B. where people’s chief concern is how to make money3 ?. d3 }% w3 Q. n" [* D( g
  C. where all businesses are managed scientifically% K7 b( I6 M1 [0 f; p- L0 m: Z
  D. which normally works according to the federal budget& P* C3 C$ B$ F' W8 j
47. The influence of business in the U.S. is evidenced by the fact that __________. 7 ]; O; v9 E; R6 ?! Q; v1 R
  A. most newspapers are run by big business
, _2 T5 \% ^5 B2 g  B. even public organizations concentrate on working for profits" H: ]7 h; y" e# b
  C. Even arts and entertainment are regarded as business
1 }: d& {0 S1 k- D0 M  D. Americans of all professions know how to do business2 S* I* x% e% g; c' L/ f7 }, `
48. According to the passage, immigrants choose to settle in the U.S., dreaming that __________. ' b2 E8 p( K! D$ C
  A. they can start profitable businesses there 0 U& U6 O, R. Z; c
  B. they can be more competitive in business" b3 g' J0 u7 s2 }: {
  C. they will find better chances of employment 8 e  W  V3 I# ^, v" B
  D. they will make a fortune overnight there  V: o& L: N0 W. k
49. Henry Ford’s statement can be taken negatively because __________.
2 P8 ]- Q' c( p3 q' }5 G/ T8 `  A. working people are discouraged to fight for their rights
3 q4 k5 Y1 s1 Z& s  B. there are many industries controlled by a few big capitalists
! u4 e3 T. p! _# Y. @  C. there is a conflicting relationship between big corporations and labor# w- Y+ u) I  C" z8 i2 k
  D. public services are not run by the federal government ' O/ F- l3 b: O6 v% H9 f9 E" e
50. A company’s efforts to keep expenses low and profits high may result in __________. . A4 E' W& C& V# V5 }7 S( }0 d
  A. reduction in the number of employees   ?& f5 a5 o  G0 A, `
  B. improvement of working conditions
0 m! M3 K; {2 i$ F1 P  C. fewer disputes between labor and management - E% \2 d. x% U0 u8 D1 X# }, r( M: A
  D. a rise in workers’ wages
$ _$ @' X0 _' t4 j+ q( \
. F, s; k2 v/ @7 D; tIII. Cloze
* j+ h( W4 f& S5 E        Although they may not be the world’s fastest or strongest athletes, the 1,830 competitors in the 2005 Special Olympics World Winter Games held in Nagano, Japan,   51   with all their hearts. At the closing   52   Princess Takamado of Japan made a speech. She said, “The past week was   53   smiles, gentleness and peace. I truly hope within my heart that the entire world can learn something here. We can all learn from the   54   these special athlets have shown us.”
' i: l# |, k/ U9 V$ \, t% d5 E, f        The   55   of the Special Olympics is clear. It is to encourage individuals with intellectural   56   to become physically fit. They are also encouraged to be productive and   57   members of society through sports training and competition. If an athlete   58   in competition, it is a bonus. However,   59   everyone wins. Lily Kuhn, 12, a skier with Team USA, could hardly   60   her enthusiasm as she wrote home. She told her parents: I was proud of myself. I am happy not simply for winning,   61   for winning honestly, loving to compete and working the hardest for the longest time.
2 z0 |/ ^# w* H( p8 X        The festival   62   the games is something to remember. It isn’t   63   without the hugs. One event volunteer,   64   hugging and handing out sweatshirts to some of the athletes,   65   his thumbs and said, “All of these athletes are super! I can’t go    66   around here without getting a hug. I   67   for more of this sort of thing. I hope that the spirit   68   they have competed might touch the whole world. Watching these young people blossom over the past week has truly touched my life.”
' J3 J. r/ w; h. G2 V        At the end of the festival, the vice mayor for the city of Shanghai, which will   69   the 2007 summer games, accepted the flag for the Special Olympics   70   that “the city of Shanghai would open its arms to the world and to the Special Olympics”.! ^' x3 p9 }, p, F2 y. j( U9 B
51. A. completed                        B. competed                        C. compelled                        D. confronted
3 C- @+ m: |, z# u0 K: E52. A. ceremony                        B. time                                C. occasion                        D. weekday
7 U& ?: E& E* t( ?, J' U" ~& \53. A. all together                        B. all around                        C. all about                D. almost every
/ I8 o7 T6 \4 h1 E# L( ~+ g- [54. A. examples                        B. figures                                C. signs                        D. types# j8 E9 K* e" `9 T* h, d
55. A. way                                B. style                                C. fashion                D. aim
  V" k4 W: b. o56. A. disabilites                        B. hurts                                C. harms                        D. delays
5 z0 G, n# S" t* d57. A. respective                        B. respectful                        C. respecting                D. respected
- U% \( ~3 \6 [8 H58. A. achieves                        B. attains                                C. acquires                D. wins
2 o; `4 ]7 ]8 D59. A. in no way                        B. in the way                        C. in a way                D. in this way
, J5 G$ W  ]! R, O7 A2 G60. A. restrict                                B. restrain                        C. confine                D. hinder
, ~3 y4 `7 c2 \, i# `61. A. as                                        B. but                                C. and                        D. except4 u( _  _3 l2 K8 e
62. A. stopping                        B. ending                                C. saving                        D. exiting; f# t1 ~! V+ L7 j6 w: X
63. A. complete                        B. thorough                        C. total                        D. absolute  ^1 h/ a  V; n( |; J4 }
64. A. despite                                B. though                                C. while                        D. whereas
- w9 k" B' T3 M0 k) j8 T! [65. A. held out                                B. held down                        C. held on                D. held up
' W, y: K3 k- T0 s66. A. wherever                        B. somewhere                        C. anywhere                D. where- e- A3 p) q0 R! s: [8 G: ]2 ?
67. A. pray                                B. reckon                                C. want                        D. promise
9 V# `2 I- o3 g68. A. that                                B. whether                        C. with which                D. as in* V: o% V* J3 m* G
69. A. launch                                B. ensure                                C. take                        D. host& J1 s: H8 H, \/ ^% h
70. A. pledging                        B. owing                                C. undertaking         D. confirming
) o: T5 }& ?9 ~
6 H( J% n% x7 G- [( j6 bIV. Translation
0 W+ |( y' r2 ]# S71. 对一个想找工作的学生来说,有没有硕士学位的确有很大影响。
' |" K; Z6 w9 d+ [/ H9 r72. 如有必要,生活在将要发生地震地区的人可以睡在帐篷里。3 H: {4 ~/ R2 Q5 ^
73. 教师一旦同意接受新的教学计划,就得面对新计划带给他们的压力。4 g$ c6 H3 x* `# [# ~3 \$ G" I% G
74. 这座桥是以一位英雄的名字命名的,这位英雄为人民的事业献出了生命。2 E" Q# z+ n1 E
75. 直到看到躺在床上奄奄一息的母亲,他才意识到自己是多么地爱她。- o- k: h# o, s  A. @: g
76. The invention of the steam engine changed ships just as it had changed land transport.
  q  t9 E9 K% y: L5 u77. The gravest concern isn’t really cloning itself, but genetic engineering—the deliberate altering of genes to create human beings according to certain requirements.* O' v" p2 z8 J% A* r
78. In both Japan and China, people have long believed that earthquakes can be forecast by watching the behavior of animals. 9 e2 _5 k; `& E. G$ U
79. As a way to remedy iron deficiency, experts recommend meat, chicken and fish, the best sources of iron, and the only sources of the form of iron most readily absorbed by the body.
" M5 i1 Z2 M8 f8 _80. Not until the early sixties did it seem to be generally acknowledged that Britain was no longer a great power as previously understood.
7 w: f  i. @& C/ i+ C6 C8 N* J

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?会员注册

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 08:33 , Processed in 0.172141 second(s), 24 queries .