奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 1858|回复: 0

北航15年6月课程考试《大学英语预备级2》考核要求

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-6-10 14:36:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
一、单选(共 20 道试题,共 40 分。)V 1.  “We didn't see him at the exhibition yesterday.”“He( )it.”A. mustn't visit
B. can't have visited
C. should have gone to see
D. may see
      满分:2  分
2.  He asked me how long( ) going to stay in the hotel.A. was
B. I was
C. time I was
D. time was I
3.  A( )political and economic situation is very important for the development of any country.A. stain
B. stable
C. peaceful
D. pink
4.  The program was so ( )that they were too ( )to fall sleep.A. exciting … excited
B. excited… Exciting
C. exciting … exciting
D. excited… Excited
5.  You never told us why you were late for the party,( ) ?A. weren’t you
B. didn’t you
C. had you
D. did you
6.  A sharp increase in military expenditure brought the cabinet a budget( ).A. deficit ????
B. debt ???
C. red ????
D. estimation
7.  Your friend and adviser ( ) agreed to help me.A. have
B. has
C. is
D. are
8.  ( )helping a child in danger on the street, he was knocked down by a car.A. By
B. During
C. At
D. While
9.  ( )is no good leaving today ’ s work for tomorrow .A. This
B. What
C. That
D. It
10.  ( )lovely weather we have been having these days!A. How
B. What
C. How a
D. What a
11.  My sister used to ( )with all the windows open.A. sleep
B. sleeping
C. have slept
D. the sleeping
12.  During the graduation( ), the president gave a wonderful opening speech.A. evolution
B. sign
C. individual
D. ceremony
13.  A: Julia said she sent you a birthday card yesterday. Have you got it? B:Oh, really ! I haven' t( )my mailbox yet.A. examined
B. charged
C. tested
D. checked
14.  Please stop( ) .Let’s listen to the radio.A. arguing
B. to argue
C. be arguing
D. argue
15.  It ( )John and Kate who helped me the other day.A. is
B. was
C. are
D. were
16.  I don’t know where ( )going.A. will she
B. she will
C. is she
D. she is
17.  ( )you continue in your efforts and achieve new and greater successes.A. Would
B. Will
C. May
D. Should
18.  English has become a communication( )for people from different countries.A. merit
B. stream
C. enjoyment
D. medium
19.  Nothing but books ( )sold in this shop.A. be
B. is
C. are
D. to be
20.  Have you heard( )news?The piece of( )petrol is going up again!A. the, the
B. 不填,the
C. the, 不填
D. 不填,不填
二、阅读理解(共 3 道试题,共 60 分。)V 1.      Astronaut Jim Voss has enjoyed many memorable moments in his career, including three space flights and one space walk. But he recalls with special fondness a decidedly earthbound(为地球引力所束缚的) experience in the summer of 1980 when he participated in the NASA ASEE Summer Faculty Fellowship Program. Voss, then a science teacher at West Point, was assigned to the Marshall Space Flight Center's propulsion lab in Alabama to analyze why a hydraulic fuel pump seal on the space shuttle was working so well when previous seals had failed. It was a seemingly tiny problem among the vast complexities of running the space program. Yet it was important to NASA because any crack in the seal could have led to destructive results for the astronauts who relied on them.
?“I worked a bit with NASA engineers,” says Voss, “but I did it mostly by analysis. I used a handheld calculator, not a computer, to do a thermodynamic(热力学的) analysis.” At the end of the summer, he, like the other NASA ASEE fellows working at Marshall, summarized his findings in a formal presentation and detailed paper. It was a valuable moment for Voss because the ASEE program gave him added understanding of NASA, deepened his desire to fly in space, and intensified his application for astronaut status.
    It was not an easy process. Voss was actually passed over when he first applied for the astronaut program in 1978. Over the next nine years he reapplied repeatedly, and was finally accepted in 1987. Since then he has participated in three space missions. The 50-year-old Army officer, who lives in Houston, is now in training for a four-month mission as a crew member on the International Space Station starting in July 2000.
    Voss says the ASEE program is wonderful for all involved. “It brings in people from the academic world and gives NASA a special property for a particular period of time. It brings some fresh eyes and fresh ideas to NASA, and establishes a link with our colleges and universities,” Voss explains. “There's an exchange of information and an exchange of perspectives that is very important.”
    For the academic side, Voss says, the ASEE program also “brings institutions of higher learning more insight into new technology. We give them an opportunity to work on real world problems and take it back to the classroom.”
1). Why was the hydraulic fuel pump seal important for the space shuttle?
A. Because previous seals all failed.
B. Because it was very complex in running the space program.
C. Because great care has to be taken of the hydraulic fuel pump sealing.
D. Because any crack in the seals would cause disastrous results for the astronauts.
      满分:4  分
2). The great significance of Voss's findings lies in:
A. strengthening his determination to join in space flights
B. furthering his understanding of NASA
C. consolidating his astronaut status in NASA programs
D. Both A and B
3). How many flights will Voss have finished if his four-month mission starting in July 2000 ends up successfully?
A. Three.
B. Two.
C. Four.
D. Five.
4). Which of the following is NOT TRUE according to what Voss said on the ASEE program?
A. Fresh members from the academic world participate in the program.
B. The program brings new outlooks to NASA space programs.
C. It is important for the space scientists in NASA to exchange information and perspectives.
D. American colleges and universities are a special property of NASA.
5). What does Voss want to stress in the last paragraph?
A. The technological significance of the program.
B. The educational significance of the program.
C. The philosophical significance of the program.
D. The historical significance of the program.
2.      Some years ago, a best-selling travel book told people how to travel around Europe on US$50 a day. As a young teacher, one of the biggest attractions of the job for me were the long summer holidays. I love to travel around the countries of Europe as cheaply as possible, so that I could remain there as long as I could. I took particular pride in doing so on a lot less than US$50 a day. I always avoided the “package holiday”, where everything was arranged for the tourist. I preferred instead to make my own way, traveling on local transport, being forced to learn a little of the local language, and above all mixing with the people of these countries rather than spending all my time with other people from England.
    This often meant that I was left without transport to a hotel after arriving in the middle of the night on a cheap flight to Spain or Greece for example. I would stand and watch as everyone else climbed aboard the comfortable buses provided by the tour companies, then try to find out if I could sleep for a few hours in the airport somewhere. I would watch people arrive on the beaches where I often slept to save money on accommodation, and in a strange way feel I was better than them as I was doing everything for myself. I am certain that my sense of confidence and self-esteem increased greatly because of these holidays.
    I was doing things for a fraction of the price they were paying. I was being adventurous and above all, I was meeting local people. It seemed to me that all the other tourists did was looking for other people from their own country. Why did they bother to go abroad? They could meet these people at home. Also, all they ever seemed to do was complain, especially about the food. I was often able to eat for free at one restaurant in Greece where I had made friends with the owner. The tour buses full of tourists used to arrive at his restaurant after visiting a local place of interest. A Greek meal was included in the price of the tour, but when the tourists saw the Greek food, they would throw up their hands in horror and refuse to touch the food. My friend never lost his temper at such rudeness. Rather than throw good food away, the owner would give the lunches to regular customers like myself free of charge.
    Sometimes, however, I would tire of the beach or of camping and find a room where I could sleep in a bed again, have a shower in the mooring and eat breakfast in a comfortable restaurant. One day in Portugal I found my way to “Fernando’s” Hotel. For an unbelievably cheap rate, the owner gave me a room with a balcony and my own bathroom overlooking the beautiful town square. Why was he so kind? I was to find out later that night.
  “Fernando’s”, it turned out, was also a discotheque, which didn’t close until 3 o’clock in the mooring. After it closed, the staff would place empty bottles in the square to be picked up by a lorry at 4 o’clock. At 5 o’clock another lorry came round to pick up the rubbish. Then, at 6 o’clock the square became a meeting place for the local fishermen who would bargain noisily to get the best prices for their catches. At 7 o’clock the square came to life again as another day began.
1). The travel book told people how to travel around Europe
A. cheaply
B. in luxury
C. for free
D. during the summer holidays
2). The tourists on package holidays paid
A. a little less than what it cost the writer
B. about the same as what it cost the writer
C. a little more than what it cost the writer
D. a lot more than what it cost the writer
3). According to the writer, most of the tourists he met on holiday
A. always seemed to want to be with other people from their won country
B. always wanted to be with friends they had come on holiday with
C. liked to spend time meeting local people
D. liked to spend their time with other Europeans
4). The writer was sometimes able to eat for free because
A. his friend owned a restaurant
B. the tour parties didn't eat the food they had paid for so the restaurant owner gave it away
C. he pretended to be part of a tour group which had already paid for lunches
D. a meal was included in the price of the tour
5). The main problem with the room in "Fernando's" was
A. the lack of facilities
B. the constant noise
C. it was so cheap
D. it overlooked the town square
3.      It is, everyone agrees, a huge task that the child performs when he learns to speak, and the fact that he does so in so short a period of time challenge explanation.
    Language learning begins with listening. Individual children vary greatly in the amount of listening they do before they start speaking, and late starters are often long listeners. Most children will “obey” spoken instructions some time before they can speak, though the word obey is hardly accurate as a description of the eager and delighted cooperation usually shown by the child. Before they can speak, many children will also ask questions by gesture and by making questioning noises.
    Any attempt to trace the development from the noises made to their first spoken words leads to considerable difficulties. It is agreed that they enjoy making noises, and that during the first few months one or two noises sort themselves out as particularly indicative of delight, distress, sociability, and so on. But since these cannot be said to show the baby’s intention to communicate, they can hardly be regarded as early forms of language. It is agreed, too, that from about three months they play with sounds for enjoyment, and that by six months they are able to add new sounds to their repertoire (能发出的全部声音). This self-imitation leads on to deliberate (有意识的) imitation of sounds made or words spoken to them by other people. The problem then arises as to the point at which one can say that these imitations can be considered as speech.
1). By “…challenges explanation” (Line 2, Para. 1) the author means that _______.
A. no explanation is necessary for such an obvious phenomenon
B. no explanation has been made up to now
C. it’s no easy job to provide an adequate explanation
D. it’s high time that an explanation was provided.
2). The third paragraph is mainly about _________.
A. the development of babies’ early forms of language
B. the difficulties of babies in learning to speak
C. babies’ strong desire to communicate
D. babies’ intention to communicate
3). The author’s purpose in writing the second paragraph is to show that children ________.
A. usually obey without asking questions
B. are passive in the process of learning to speak
C. are born cooperative
D. learn to speak by listening
4). From the passage we learn that _______.
A. early starters can learn to speak within only six months
B. children show a strong desire to communicate by making noises
C. imitation plays an important role in learning to speak
D. children have various difficulties in learning to speak
5). The best title for this passage would be ________.
A. How Babies Learn to Speak
B. Early Forms of Language
C. A Huge Task for Children
D. Noise Making and Language Learning
奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 08:09 , Processed in 0.125877 second(s), 23 queries .