奥鹏作业答案-谋学网-专业的奥鹏在线作业答案辅导网【官网】

找回密码
 会员注册

微信登录,扫一扫

手机号码,快捷登录

VIP会员,3年作业免费下 !奥鹏作业,奥鹏毕业论文检测新手作业下载教程,充值问题没有找到答案,请在此处留言!
2022年5月最新全国统考资料投诉建议,加盟合作!点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
奥鹏课程积分软件(2021年最新)
查看: 2297|回复: 0

北京外国语大学15春学期《商务交际英语(经管专升本选修)》自测练习6

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-7-9 17:00:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谋学网
第6单元  

Choose the best answer from A, B, C, and D.
Traffic in Beijing is a nightmare to many people, especially during_____________.

A. rush hours   B. rushing hours   C. running hours   D. busy hours  
We have a week to ____________ the conference room decorated.

A. find   B. get   C. do   D. cause  
You’d better hurry up. Otherwise, I’m afraid you will _______________the last bus. You’ll have no place to stay for the night.

A. lose   B. take   C. catch   D. miss  
Can we ___________ it for now? I need some time to think about it.

A. continue   B. go   C. leave   D. put  
        -----You are always welcome at our house.

-----______________.

A. Me too   B. It’s all right   C. Likewise   D. I’m flattered  
  Decide whether the following statements are true or false.
Before we finish a meeting, we should summarize what we’ve discussed at the meeting and also make follow-up plans.

A. True   B. False  
   We always use “minutes” to refer to the written record of what is said or decided at a meeting.

A. True   B. False  
   “Will do” and “going to do” both refer to something to be done, but the former is more associated with a plan and the latter is more associated with a promise.

A. True   B. False  
When we have to leave but want to do that in a polite way, we can use expressions like “Sorry, I must get going”.

A. True   B. False  
   If a person says “I must be making tracks”, he means he has to build a road now.

A. True   B. False  
  Fill in each blank with a word from the box. Each word will be used once only. Change form when necessary. Also please pay attention to the tense.
Instructions: Fill in each blank with a word from the box. Each word will be used once only. Change form when necessary. Also please pay attention to the tense.

catch
recap
finalize
draw
sum

a.We are here today to ____________the contract details we’ve discussed at last meeting. b.I’ve got to run now. I don’t want to get ______________up in traffic. c.First, please allow me to ____________on our previous lecture. We’ve covered why and how people moved to this area… d.You should __________up your argument in the last paragraph of your essay. e.We need to ____________the meeting to a close now. Thank you everyone.  
1  2  3  4  5   
Instructions: Fill in each blank with a word from the box. Each word will be used once only.

at
over
with
up
in

a.Thank you for coming ____________very short notice. b.Susan will stay______________touch with the potential customers to see whether she can get some new orders. c.The government needs to draw _______________a detailed plan to carry out the policy. d.Companies have to make necessary changes in their marketing strategies __________line with the market developments. e.Shall we go ____________what we’ve discussed so far?  
1  2  3  4  5   
  Listen to a conversation. As you listen, fill in each blank with the word you hear.

/file_upload/selfTestAttach/594/6/U6-2.mp3 Spot dictation. Instructions: Listen to the following conversation. As you listen, fill in each blank with the word you hear. NOTE: Each blank consists of only one word.

Bruce: And we’re going to review the financing (1)__________in line with your extra costs.

Anna: That’s right. So, thanks for everything. I really appreciate your (2)___________and everything you’ve done for me. It’s been great.

B: Our (3)__________, we’re here to help if we can. Thank you for coming over at such short notice. I’m looking forward to our (4)____________.

A: Likewise. Well, I must be making tracks or I’ll miss my plane. I’ll be in touch as soon as I’m back in the office.

B: Yes, I’ll firm up the minutes of this meeting and send them to you. When we’ve got your modifications, I’ll get a draft contract (5)____________up.

A: Great. Well, thanks again and I’m sure we’ll be meeting up before too long.

B: Yes, just ask the waiter to call you a taxi. Have a good flight back.

A: Thanks, bye.

奥鹏作业答案,奥鹏在线作业答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

客服一
客服二
客服三
客服四
点这里给我发消息
点这里给我发消息
谋学网奥鹏同学群2
微信客服扫一扫

QQ|关于我们|联系方式|网站特点|加入VIP|加盟合作|投诉建议|法律申明|Archiver|小黑屋|奥鹏作业答案-谋学网 ( 湘ICP备2021015247号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 08:58 , Processed in 0.126274 second(s), 23 queries .