一、单选题（共 50 道试题，共 100 分。） V 1. I have spent all my pocket money on _________ books this year.|
2. Before ____ a promotion, Sam had presented a report on how the school should be run better.
C. having got
D. he getting
3. Where ___ she come from
D. # is
4. A peculiarly pointed chin is his most memorable facial _______.
5. - ___ are you going? -I am going to school.
6. An accurate knowledge of weather conditions helps a pilot ___ certain good conditions.
A. take advantage of
B. take care of
C. take place in
D. take part in
7. Does John ___ a brother?
8. He thought it nice to ____the situation.
A. take advantage of
B. set aside
C. catch up with
D. look after
9. I could ________ you the money. Why didn’t you ask me?
A. have lent
D. be lent
10. An overseas student studies _____.
A. at home
C. at sea
D. on a ship
11. The United States experienced a sharp rise in its birth ________ after the Second World War, known as the “baby boom”.
12. Although they plant trees in this area every year, the tops of some hills are still _______.
13. A trip to that African country whose people are dying from the civil war is described in the doctor’s article as a terrible ____.
14. Whenever she asks ___ help, he is always ready to help.
15. There is _______ to what he said: I’ll follow his advice.
D. a thing
16. -Where are you from? -___from China.
A. I am
B. I is
C. You are
D. You is
17. As teachers we should concern ourselves with what is said, not what we think _____.
A. ought to be said
B. must say
C. have to be said
D. need to say
18. Do you help each other? Yes,____.
A. I do not
B. we do not
C. I do
D. we do
19. There was more than _________ rain and snow last year, so some parts of the country have been flooded this spring.
20. Her fear of making mistakes has caused her great difficulty in ____ with others in English.
21. He is worried a lot now, for he has lost a _______ of keys today.
22. ___ of us has an English book.
23. Not until darkness fell ____ he hadn’t done half of his work.
A. that he realized
B. that he didn’t realize
C. did he realize
D. didn’t he realize
24. _________ no one was killed in the accident.
25. She’s going to ___ a meeting here this evening.
26. The professor ____ will be here tomorrow.
A. is talked about
B. talking about
C. to be talked about
D. being talked about
27. Professor Smith has come to our school to give lectures __________.
A. on short-term a basis
B. on a short-term shift
C. on a short-term basis
D. on short-term basic
28. Pan Hong is known as a _________ actress.
29. Peace was ________ at last.
30. His mother helped him select the pop music __________ his taste as his birthday gift.
D. up to
31. I have ___ a taxi for them.
D. to arrange
32. We can remember childhood without television. It wasn’t that difficult. Honest. The truth is
A. we were on the ball
B. we had a ball
C. kept the ball rolling
D. we had the ball at our feet
33. He is very____.He often comes first in shot putting.
34. These kites are made ___ paper.
35. David’s mother insisted that he ____before ten every night.
A. must go to bed
B. goes to bed
C. go to bed
D. has gone to bed
36. Lily____ to the beach with Prof.Green. They had a swim there.
37. The government introduced new regulations ____inflation（通货膨胀）might be brought under control.
C. so that
D. as for
38. We haven’t seen Miss White for quite a few months since she was ____ into a big hospital round the corner.
39. She often sleeps during the day time, because her work is on night _______.
40. An ID card____the personal particulars about the holder such as mane, age, sex, photograph and so on.
41. “Big Jim” ought to ____ before he was found holding up the assembly line again.
A. be fired
B. get fired
C. have been fired
D. had been fired
42. She would like to have someone to
B. talk with
43. We are going to be very busy. There is a large _____ of work for us to do. deal
44. Communication is necessary and fruitful between different ____.
45. Do the students often____on their teachers?
46. You should not try to ____ while others are talking.
47. I suggest that he __________ the Great Wall, the Summer Palace and the Zoo.
C. is visiting
48. The clothes are placed in the closet according ___ their colors.
49. I hate ____ fish, but my mother likes it.
C. to eat
50. The little girl prefers singing
A. to dance
B. to dancing
C. than to dance
D. than dancing
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册