一、单选题（共 20 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. Charles Dickens was born in___|
2. David＇s second father＇s name is___
3. which of the following is NOT written by Hardy?
A. The Return of the native
B. A Tale of Two Cities
C. Tess of d＇Urbervilles
D. Jude the Obscure
4. The name of the hero in Jane Eyre was___
5. which of Woolf＇ novels was adapted into movie named The Hours?
B. The Waves
C. The Common Reader
D. To the Light house
6. In Hardy＇s Wessex novels, there is an apparent _______ touch in his description of the simple and beautiful though primitive rural life.
7. Who is NOT the major character in To the Lighthouse?
A. Mrs. Ramsay
8. Mr. Micawber in David Copperfield and Sam Well in Pickwick Papers are perhaps the best ______ characters created by Charles Dickens.
9. How many groups are there in Hardy＇s novels?
10. Which novel gave Woolf the reputation as an important psychological writer?
A. To the Lighthouse
B. The waves
D. The Common Reader
11. Pride and Prejudice is mainly about the love between___
A. Jane and Bingley
B. Elizabeth and Darcy
C. Jane and Darcy
D. Kitty and Bingley
12. After reading the first chapter of Pride and Prejudice, we may come to know that Mrs. Bennet is a woman of _______ .
A. simple character and quick wit
B. simple character and poor understanding
C. intricate character and quick wit
D. intricate character and poor understanding
13. Charles Dicken＇s early years were___
14. Auld Lang Syne was written by
A. William Wordsworth
B. John Keats
C. Walt Whiteman
D. Robert Burns
15. What kind of girl is Dora?
A. pretty and clever
B. pretty and empty-headed
C. plain-looking and understading
D. lovely and clever
16. Which of the following is NOT written by Jane Austen?
A. Sense and Sensibility
B. Pride and Prejudice
C. Jane Eyre
17. In David Copperfield, little David＇s second father treated him and his mother___
18. Jane Austen passed away when she was___
19. In the first part of the novel Pride and prejudice, Mr. Darcy has a （n） ______ of the Bennet family .
A. high opinion
B. great admiration
C. low opinion
D. erroneous view
20. Virginia Woolf was born in___
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？会员注册